Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    "In a Champion State of Mind"
    Posts
    3,146
    vCash
    1500

    Jordan Hill appreciation thread

    Bottomline...Lakers can't move this kid...He's made a much better effort at adapting to D'Antoni's offense than Pau...6-9 fgs...14pts 8 rebs in 21 minutes tonight...Endless energy on the boards...solid defense...Overall Pretty impressive for a big man sub...With D12 being foul prone, Lakers need to look at other pieces to move...
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,582
    vCash
    1500
    True,but we need a better pg coming for NAsh and we need a better 3 behind Meta. I do not think the Lakers will hesitate t move Gasol or him if they see a good prospect at any of those positions mention before. they are going to wait to see what happen until the end of January.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,871
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    True,but we need a better pg coming for NAsh and we need a better 3 behind Meta.
    Now that Morris is safely out of the PG rotation, the Lakers are fine with Nash and Duhon, who combined for 16 assists against Golden State.

    Trading Gasol for a backup PG you don't need, or a 3rd string SF - or both - is an utter waste.
    Last edited by MickeyMgl; 12-23-2012 at 08:52 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,440
    vCash
    1500
    i agree trade tissues and jamison for backup SF and PG

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,440
    vCash
    1500
    pau 9 pt 10 rebounds 37 minutes 19million

    j.hill 14pt 8 rebounds 20minutes 3.5 million

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,214
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    pau 9 pt 10 rebounds 37 minutes 19million

    j.hill 14pt 8 rebounds 20minutes 3.5 million
    Yeah, but gasol made huge plays down the stretch and set up howard and others for easy layups at key moments.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,093
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    pau 9 pt 10 rebounds 37 minutes 19million

    j.hill 14pt 8 rebounds 20minutes 3.5 million
    I'll say it again: Pau's money has nothing to do with his value.

    If you put Pau in the low post he's worth his money. It's not his fault that the team brought Howard in. We live with the cost and keep Pau and maybe we have a shot at a title.

    If we get rid of Pau the season is a farce and our only goal is keeping D12.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,093
    vCash
    1500
    Hill was great, and should not be moved.

    He's energy, and this team sorely needs energy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,871
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    If we get rid of Pau the season is a farce and our only goal is keeping D12.
    Pretty much.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,440
    vCash
    1500
    if this kid isn't a dennis rodman shell i don't know what is. he's an offensive powerhouse, plays hard, and is a decent defender.

    how many rings does rodman have and he at the end of his career couldn't shoot at all.

    that stretch 4 could be setting screens freeing up other teammates

    he may not have as much talent as pau but at least he gives 100% metta and j.hill have the PF position on lock

    looks like meeks is at SG and kobe at SF

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ain't no party like an SF party
    Posts
    6,714
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    if this kid isn't a dennis rodman shell i don't know what is. he's an offensive powerhouse, plays hard, and is a decent defender.

    how many rings does rodman have and he at the end of his career couldn't shoot at all.

    that stretch 4 could be setting screens freeing up other teammates

    he may not have as much talent as pau but at least he gives 100% metta and j.hill have the PF position on lock

    looks like meeks is at SG and kobe at SF
    John Feinstein in a CBS Sports Minute posited that we would be better off trading DH12 than Pau. Pau is still a very decent player but he doesn't fit with Howard out there on the floor. But just think of the pieces we could get in a Howard trade. Pau would look a whole lot better if he had a run and gun PG and a SF that could stretch the floor.

    You have Jordan Hill who can make the hustle plays and clean up the garbage around the rim. And with a stretch three Pau would get better isolation plays to do his thing. But actually I love this team just the way it is with Nash back. I think we're only going to get better and better with Nash back. I just have this really great feeling of hope.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,095
    vCash
    1500
    Played well out there tonight, what he lacks in defense makes up in his hustle for the rebounds and dirty work which we got from Barnes, Turiaf in years past.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    Played well out there tonight, what he lacks in defense makes up in his hustle for the rebounds and dirty work which we got from Barnes, Turiaf in years past.
    Looks like it was a mistake to keep Ebanks over Barnes

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    2,546
    vCash
    1500
    Heart, Energy and Hustle.....D'Antoni better recognize. I know he wants to see what Pau can do, But he must remember to continue to give Jordan some minutes, Even if it means Pau rides the bench.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,510
    vCash
    1500
    Hill has some pretty good value, maybe Lakers can use a Duhon/Hill trade for a backup PG or SF

    LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •