Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sacramento Kings

0 0%
  • Portland Trail Blazers

6 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Sorry if my first reply seemed like was griping or something. I don't have a problem with posting it here given these teams are playing tonight. just a reflex.

vCash
    For the record I don't see the Kings doing that deal. Coach and GM have been ready do move on for some time but the owners are determined to make him the face of the franchise and are willing to move on from every single person withing the team before moving Cousins. Only chance to get him would take Batum, Mathews, and multiple picks as well as helping them move undesirable contracts/players.

vCash
    Mike Barrett ‏@blazermb

Damian Lillard out early in Sac. Had to get about 40 tickets for friends and family coming over from Oakland. pic.twitter.com/WJ1uV6xb
    I fully expect Lillard to explode and have new career highs in points, assists, steals, and FG% tonight.

vCash
    Got Blazers and Seahawks tonight! Lillard and Wilson going to get some career highs and bring home couple W's!

vCash
    Sac is going to want a high level draft pick also if they get rid of Cousins not ours which is getting higher with each win. Move bad contracts and get multiple picks in return. But I'm not sure he is the right answer to our line-up. He would be the third option which would make him very disgruntled.

vCash
    We are at this very moment the 8th seed in the west! Thank you Wolves for being so predictable!

vCash
    30% of the season behind us and we are the 8th seed. We are still getting better with every game. Lotto team my ***.

vCash
    Trail Blazers PR ‏@TrailBlazersPR

With two 3-pointers tonight, Nicolas Batum has tied Martell Webster for sixth place on Portland's all-time 3s made list (403).
    So extremely young and already so accomplished. Sorry not posting much, Seahawks beat down of 49ers is just so exciting I have not been able to look away.

vCash
    Portland is a really bad road team this season. Portland was hanging around up until that run right before the end of the third that continued through the 4th quarter. Sacramento also looks like that one random team that Portland struggles with in a given season...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Ah well...lets start another mini streak!

vCash
    I thought of throwing Sac a 1st as well but Im sure other teams would give the kitchen sink for him even with his questionable demeanor. Houston would be one of them I would assume.

vCash
    Seahawks. thats all that matter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12