Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cole Al-Grinch

    0 0%
  • Frosty the S-Noah-man

    7 100.00%
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 389
  1. #211
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,026
    vCash
    1500
    Showing no effort on what makes bulls who they are... defense

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,903
    vCash
    1500
    2014 plan here we come

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,269
    vCash
    1700
    Yep, Thibs is gonna bench em all shortly because he's pissed

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    14,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    boo this crappy team
    not crappy inconsistent because we have no superstar we will lose to teams we shouldnt and beat better teams circa 2003-4 bulls

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    What a ****ing **** show.

    Prob. a night where the starters soon take a seat for the rest of the game comeback or not.
    they shoud have been sitting

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,695
    vCash
    1500
    Man its been a while since we were raped this hard.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    7,026
    vCash
    1500
    Still hoping bulls are looking for trades

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    53,982
    vCash
    1500
    What a pathetic effort by this team tonight...not gonna bother watching the rest.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    668
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Yeah, because Noah and Deng are so bad
    That duo is weak....if roses wasn't part of this team and those where my 2 best players I would cry
    I rather die a BULL, than live a COWard!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    2014 plan here we come
    got your point pal, don't have to repeat yourself in every post.. if you don't think we are seeing it then Write it like this big

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,903
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayrich28 View Post
    That duo is weak....if roses wasn't part of this team and those where my 2 best players I would cry
    This

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hometown of Jerry Hairston
    Posts
    52,090
    vCash
    1500
    I hope Urlacher isn't at the Bulls game tonight.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    448
    vCash
    1500
    I...have...no...words

    Even i never expected us to have a game this bad

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    25,691
    vCash
    1500
    lol teague turnover

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,903
    vCash
    1500
    beyond rape

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •