7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cole Al-Grinch

0 0%
  • Frosty the S-Noah-man

7 100.00%
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    No, not for a player like Asik. He's getting paid roughly just under 8 mil a year.

But what blows is the way his contract is set up...5-5-15, that last year would hurt a lot.

FYI Taj is getting paid more then Asik right now and is coming off the bench.
    Yeah i kind of agree with you on this one. But its still not clear if asik decision was the right one and if TAJ decision was also.
    I think that they both have still space to improve...

The thing is that when we didnt signed ASIK, everyone (or 95%) agreed with this. It was impossible to know what would become of him and since we had/have trouble with cap space i think based on the info we had back than, it was the right call

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by O_T-1 View Post
    Yeah i kind of agree with you on this one. But its still not clear if asik decision was the right one and if TAJ decision was also.
    I think that they both have still space to improve...

The thing is that when we didnt signed ASIK, everyone (or 95%) agreed with this. It was impossible to know what would become of him and since we had/have trouble with cap space i think based on the info we had back than, it was the right call
    Of course everyone agreed to it, and I still agree to it. That third year kicker is ridiculous. I just wished we could have signed an extension before the offseason.

vCash
    If Asik consistently puts up the numbers he is putting up now over the next 3 years and you factor in his size and how few true centers are out there, in this day and age in the NBA he will easily command that max 15 mil a year salary when his current contract expires. He never would have put those numbers up as a back up here. His value greatly increased once he left and showed how effective he could be with increased minutes.

vCash
    What shocked me yesterday was his offensive approvement

vCash
    Where's today's GT?

vCash
    He's now slamming the ball coming off the p&r instead of a weak layup

vCash
    I'd bet a large portion of my money that Mchale had a lot to do with his offensive improvement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Where's today's GT?
    Game postponed

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Just saw that on twitter. That blows. 26 inches of snow... Why didn't we get that

vCash
    Forget that, I'm not walking/driving through all that snow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Just saw that on twitter. That blows. 26 inches of snow... Why didn't we get that
    Lol I wondered the same thing

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Of course everyone agreed to it, and I still agree to it. That third year kicker is ridiculous. I just wished we could have signed an extension before the offseason.
    Yes but for what price? I think this was the problem. Maybe Asik never considered a lower salary that what he has now

vCash
    You certainly can't blame Asik. He was getting max money and an opportunity for big minutes somewhere else. Why would he want to stay here for less money and no chance to start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    You certainly can't blame Asik. He was getting max money and an opportunity for big minutes somewhere else. Why would he want to stay here for less money and no chance to start.
    Im not trying to blame him ... just saying that he probably already knew he could get much more and we didnt move for that much at that time.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526