Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are these yards meaningless?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 12.50%
  • Hell No

12 50.00%
  • Mike Valenti is a idiot

9 37.50%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    We won 4 games. The only records that have meaning are W-L's.
    WTF is ur problem?

If you don't understand the concept of 1900 yards and breaking a Jerry Rice record then what are you doing here?
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 01-01-2013 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Settle down
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Don't know where else to put this, and not that anyone cares, but Shaun Hill threw 71 yards to Calvin Johnson

so Stafford didn't throw 40% to Calvin, only 38

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    WTF is ur problem?

If you don't understand the concept of 1900 yards and breaking a Jerry Rice record then what are you doing here?
    Did something happen in the last 24 hrs? Yesterday I'm adding you to my playoff pool and everything is great, and today you're insulting me in multiple threads. What's up?

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

Post of the decade:
    Tulloch:

vCash
    Long hard year and had a few beers watching the michigan game and was wound up. I read your post discrediting Calvin's record and I snapped.

He is the only good thing that we can take out of this season and I don't want to see people discrediting it. I hate a lot of things about this team but only a fool would question Calvin Johnson's skills and meaningfulness to the NFL.

People talk about Jerry Rice and his records like he is a Saint and now Calvin breaks the record and everyone wants to say it didn't mean anything? Plus this is a guy who is a model human being and doesn't dance every time he scores a TD, he deserves some respect.

I apologize for the attack and no disrespect but i can't keep straight who has health issues and why they were not watching games. I though u said somewhere u quit watching coz they suck but i believe i was mistaken. I hope you are doing better and on the path to recovery.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Long hard year and had a few beers watching the michigan game and was wound up. I read your post discrediting Calvin's record and I snapped.

He is the only good thing that we can take out of this season and I don't want to see people discrediting it. I hate a lot of things about this team but only a fool would question Calvin Johnson's skills and meaningfulness to the NFL.

People talk about Jerry Rice and his records like he is a Saint and now Calvin breaks the record and everyone wants to say it didn't mean anything? Plus this is a guy who is a model human being and doesn't dance every time he scores a TD, he deserves some respect.

I apologize for the attack and no disrespect but i can't keep straight who has health issues and why they were not watching games. I though u said somewhere u quit watching coz they suck but i believe i was mistaken. I hope you are doing better and on the path to recovery.
    Lol...thanks?

Post of the decade:
    Tulloch:

vCash
    99% of Cowboys fans jumped on the bandwagon when the team was winning in the 90's so they have about as much football insight as most of our wives. I have 2 friends that are Cowboys "fans" and they are both ********.

Isn't that a prerequisites to being a Cowboy fan?
    Rod Allen Soundboard

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/09/1...93&feedID=3593

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Me and MTM

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo111 View Post
    I suck the donkey dick!!!........... HAHAHAHAHA!!

vCash
    Damn...folks getting their panties in a wad in the new year.

Take your lumps and keep it movin.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    99% of Cowboys fans jumped on the bandwagon when the team was winning in the 90's so they have about as much football insight as most of our wives. I have 2 friends that are Cowboys "fans" and they are both ********.
    Oh I know that...Coincidentally, 100% of the Cowboys fans I know are San Antonio Spurs fans and not Dallas Mavericks fans. Guess which one of those two basketball teams has more championships?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketheadZ06 View Post
    Oh I know that...Coincidentally, 100% of the Cowboys fans I know are San Antonio Spurs fans and not Dallas Mavericks fans. Guess which one of those two basketball teams has more championships?
    hahaha

Post of the decade:
    Tulloch:

vCash
    @cmccosky
    Johnson played with two fractured fingers most of last season. He should be ready to go for OTAs and training camp
    Jim Schwartz would not confirm or deny that Calvin Johnson has 3 broken fingers on one hand. But apparently he does.
    https://twitter.com/cmccosky/status/304629182640582656

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    wow, that is amazing. maybe we can give him a break about some of those drops.

vCash
    how did that not show up on the injury report? sounds like they were hiding stuff
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Just imagine how many DBs would have been intentionally slapping his hands as hard as they could if this was out there.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Just imagine how many DBs would have been intentionally slapping his hands as hard as they could if this was out there.
    This also does explain why sometimes when he was jammed at the line he didn't really use his strength the best he could. Just seems sometimes he'd get jammed pretty good and never really catch up with the play after that and for someone of his size, that shouldn't happen. So I assume having 3 broken fingers would have some impact on this.

Also explains the more than usual drops. Kind of scary to think what could have been, because it seems he had 4-5 pretty serious injuries this year and still never missed a game. The guy could barely walk against the Seahawks and still played

vCash
    Just goes to show you more than ever how completely ****ed Titus is.

He's played alongside Calvin, and with a great vet like Nate both years of his career. Both show such determination and a will to succeed, with great leadership and a team-first mentality. And this kid didn't absorb a drop of it. Almost seems like such positive influences had an adverse effect on him. Not to mention Stafford seems so humble and down to earth. What the hell.

Scrap Detroit!!

First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast