Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Pekovic or AK47?

Now I am new to this forum so I apologize if there is a specific Fantasy NBA area that I have not found yet to post this, Demarcus Cousins just got suspended indef. and now I have to replace him, I have da gawd David Lee and Dwight Howard as my C's and I think thinking that might be enough inside firepower but I am torn between either picking up AK47 or Pekovic to replace Cousins stats(I know AK does not play center but yea) Any suggestions? Pekovic has been going nuts lately, do you think he will be able to sustain it?

Oh yea and I cannot find the T-wolves starting line up ANYWHERE, does Pek and AK47 start?
    Last edited by Everymanalion; 12-22-2012 at 03:56 PM.

vCash
    They are both great player, but fantasy wise I would pick AK47, because he is good at everything and can bring some stats in every category.

vCash
    Pek and AK both start. I'm not very knowledgeable on fantasy but AK will get you a diverse stat line while the Wolves seem to be committed to feeding Pek down low so he should be close to 20 points 6-10 rebounds and maybe a block and an assist or two.

vCash
    Thanks guys! Im just torn, AK is so versatile but Pek has been goin nuts lately with close mini- K-love stat lines.
    Last edited by Everymanalion; 12-22-2012 at 04:15 PM.