Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended indefinitely

The Kings have just suspended DeMarcus Cousins indefinitely. More to come.
    https://twitter.com/James_Ham/status/282575897654083584

I think he's on the move...

Sacramento Kings announce they've suspended DeMarcus Cousins "indefinitely for unprofessional behavior and conduct detrimental to the team."
    https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/282576706798239744
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 12-22-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Damn it, we are such a joke... deal him only after this season, for a high draft pick... or a player like Drummond or someone good... so disappointed with him...

DMC + Evans/Thornton for Drummond + Knight
    Last edited by GoferKing_; 12-22-2012 at 03:24 PM.

vCash
    I doubt he's traded...

vCash
    Its' better to trade him now and get SOMETHING for him because it's more likely that he continues down this path than actually fixing his attitude.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    If the Kings would have said he's suspended for 2 games, I would think that he'd remain with the team. Since they said indefinitely, I would think that the Kings will test the market and see what they could get.

vCash
    I hate Smart, I was all against giving him that contract. We need to make Maloofs sell this team, this is a priority, nothing will be on the right way when they are still around. And to much stupid trades... like the one with the Bucks... crappy draft picks (T-Rob, Jimmer, Evans(yep, he was the wrong choice))... don't even get me started on the whole coach situation...

vCash
    This would be selling exponentially low. Once he's reinstated and the deadline approaches, then that's when the team should start taking offers.

vCash
    Well for a change, at least Boogie was contrite this time.

Also, Smart only got the contract extension because he could 'handle' Boogie, but now that it appears he can't, I hope he is fired. I would not trade DMC; we wud not get equal value back.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    I hate Smart, I was all against giving him that contract. We need to make Maloofs sell this team, this is a priority, nothing will be on the right way when they are still around. And to much stupid trades... like the one with the Bucks... crappy draft picks (T-Rob, Jimmer, Evans(yep, he was the wrong choice))... don't even get me started on the whole coach situation...
    Jimmer was an excellent pick, he'll be an all-star in a couple of years if given the opportunity. Tyreke was an excellent pick, he has the ability to be the best perimeter defender in the game. TRob is too young to call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    When we drafted Evans who did you want with the 5th pick?
    Not after the fact but at the time

vCash
    "It’s not something that just showed up yesterday, last year or two years ago or five years ago," Petrie said. "But he’s our player so we want to work with him to get past this so he can be what everyone sees is possible."
    VIA Jason Jones

And this hits the nail on the head as well:

Not absolving Cousins of blame, just pointing out #Kings organizational issues are as deep as their roster was in 2003.
    VIA Whitey Gleason's (Rise Guys) Twitter

vCash
    Same story, different week.

vCash
    Just trade him so he can excel on another team. He, and his value, belongs somewhere else. I felt bad for him when he made those comments last year about staying with a team, and not leave via FA. I respected him for that comment, but his comments made more sense on a functional organization, but not the Sac Kings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer55 View Post
    Jimmer was an excellent pick, he'll be an all-star in a couple of years if given the opportunity. Tyreke was an excellent pick, he has the ability to be the best perimeter defender in the game. TRob is too young to call.
    You are serious? Jimmer All-Star? Yeah, and tell me, did they make us win more games? T-Rob is garbage for now.

When we drafted Evans who did you want with the 5th pick?
    Not after the fact but at the time
    Rubio. I didn't even knew Evans.

vCash

DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended indefinitely

I wanted Rubio or steph curry tbh

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast