• LA

24 80.00%
  • Warriors

6 20.00%
Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1261
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I'm just happy we fought like Iron mentioned.

And thank you Steve Nash, Metta and Jordan Hill!

Considering Kobe and Dwight played horribly, we still beat a top team in the NBA on the road. Great win.
    This, I will take wins no matter the style they come in. Great to see Nash out there, can't believe he played 41 minutes!

vCash
    Awesome win by the Lakers... Considering Howard was in foul trouble all night long. Really like the rotation with Hill back in the lineup and it shows how he's the most consistent off the bench.
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash
    We are 11th in the west

Rise

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    I wonder how many times Kobe would have been to the free throw line if there were referees this game.

That being said, it's still not a good decision on his part to be hoisting that many times. He's gotta be smarter. He is, but needs to show it.
    O Captain, my captain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    That pick and roll between Nash and Dwight resulting to an open three by Kobe should've been the play made at the end of regulation instead of that ugly iso.
    yep saw that too and would love for Kobe to shoot that open jumper all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy1487 View Post
    Not surprising. All we need now is to surround him with consistent shooters.
    JJ Reddick or Dorell Wright?
    2016 : KKK

vCash
    if its between j.hill or pau getting traded tissues gotta go

at least j.hill is working on his outside shot, can play defense, and rebound 2 things tissues can't and j.hill gives 100% and doesn't cry like a sissy after every play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    how many rebounds did d12 end with. didn't he have 3 total rebounds in the 4th?

foul trouble or no foul trouble how can you call yourself the best big man in the game and have 3 rebounds?
    He barely played and when he was in, early in the game the warriors were on fire so its not like there were many rebounds for him to grab.
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash
    How does a guy take 41 shots and only attempt 1 free throw???? Makes absolutely no sense. The refs should get fined for this type of officiating.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    how many rebounds did d12 end with. didn't he have 3 total rebounds in the 4th?

foul trouble or no foul trouble how can you call yourself the best big man in the game and have 3 rebounds?
    He wasnt on the court much at all.. I mean at all.. He cant be too aggressive, because he couldve fouled out with 10 left in the fourth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    It's the **** defense.

Everything you wrote is true, and it's all an excuse to cover up for the fact that this team is a joke defensively. And I mean they're even worse than they would be if D'Antoni was his usual self about defense.

Nothing they do on offense is as important as fixing their problems on defense. Not even close.
    I'm not lying about the fact I agree, but I think we need to smooth out the O too.

Here me out, the best way to play D is to make other team take the ball out constantly. So we work on our sets to minimize turnovers and maximize our strengths. That is step 1.

To me step 2 is Dantoni finding a 8-9 man rotation and sticking to them, letting them have an idea of knowing who will start, who will finish, and when they will all play by entering and sitting barring injuries or fouls. That creates synergy so guys know by reaction and don't think who needs help where. Step 2

Step 3 you take film of every game and every player in the rotation and then drill any lapses to guys get it right

vCash
    Dantoni adjusted and brought back Hill in the rotation.

We need to recognize when he does well

vCash
    We gotta get rid of gasol. That and play morris over duhon.

vCash
    when they took metta out of the game that was a mistake late in the 4th glad they put him back in a few minutes later after they went on another run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakerKB24Fan View Post
    Also, during late game situation, can the coaches please draw something up besides Kobe iso? That play is just too damn predictable. I'd rather have a play drawn for Nash. I know he will make the right decision. He can pass it and can also shoot it.
    Everyone is not happy with that last play call and normally I agree. However, when the game is tied and you can get the last shot making sure you shoot the ball with no time remaining is HUGE. And Kobe did that well. With a pick and roll play its really hard to control the clock. Maybe the Lakers lose if the Warriors got a last shot there in regulation.

Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast