• Portland Trail Blazers

3 100.00%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Phoenix Suns @ Portland Trail Blazers December 22nd 2012

Game starts at 7pm Pacific time at the Rose Garden

11-15 Suns @ 12-12 Trail Blazers

Keys of the game:
    1. Start fast! Get the RG yelling and screaming, let the energy ramp up early.
    2. Rebound, it is no coinsidence that we defeated Nuggets while keeping rebounds neck and neck.
    3. Bench must continue it's steadily improving pace.

vCash
    Game is on NBA TV so I will get to watch it! 2 games in under a week! Just the pick me up I needed.

vCash
    A blazer win tonight and a seahawk win tommor would make my weekend!

vCash
    Kendall Marshall, the other highly touted point guard in the 2012 NBA Draft besides Damian Lillard, is reportedly making progress for the Suns' D-League team, the Bakersfield Jam.

so glad we didn't chase fools gold college stats and big names and went with the Lillard... he is a perfect xmas present

Suns have our number of late we gotta change that!! big game time to move over .500 woot woot

vCash
    Mods took care of it. Ignore this post.
    Last edited by shen; 12-22-2012 at 03:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hot Rolllin View Post
    Kendall Marshall, the other highly touted point guard in the 2012 NBA Draft besides Damian Lillard, is reportedly making progress for the Suns' D-League team, the Bakersfield Jam.

so glad we didn't chase fools gold college stats and big names and went with the Lillard... he is a perfect xmas present

Suns have our number of late we gotta change that!! big game time to move over .500 woot woot
    I admit I was so freaking wrong on Marshall. I have a long history of misjudging guards as they come into the league. I am much better at big's and defensive minded players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blazerfan21 View Post
    A blazer win tonight and a seahawk win tommor would make my weekend!
    Amen. My two teams, I rarely get to see them play but I get to watch both this weekend!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Amen. My two teams, I rarely get to see them play but I get to watch both this weekend!
    I know this past couple weeks have been great for the northwest sports never seen the seahawks get talked about so much on sportscenter haha. And nice to see blazers with a small win streak. After watching the seahawks offense at the beginning of the season I never thought they would score over 50 but the past 2 games proved me wrong!

vCash
    If Marshall gets % up and turn overs down he will be a quality starting PG in NBA. Lillard though has chance to be a super star. Marshall does have things going for him though, he is 6'4, averaging 9 points and 7 assists in d league and is younger then me which makes me want to cry. I have reached point where nba rookies are now younger then I am, makes me sad.

vCash
    I know this past couple weeks have been great for the northwest sports never seen the seahawks get talked about so much on sportscenter haha. And nice to see blazers with a small win streak. After watching the seahawks offense at the beginning of the season I never thought they would score over 50 but the past 2 games proved me wrong!
    People talk as if Wilson played bad against 49ers earlier this year. He had 3 td passes on 3 separate drives dropped in the first half. Those are 3 in-completions that were not his fault that should have been completions and TD's. He carved them up, WR's just played like crap. Add in that he and every player on this team is far far better then when we last played them and that this time we are in Seattle and I am not expecting a low scoring close game at all.

vCash
    Got some activity in here right now, hope some of you will be posting during the game. Can count on my 150+ posts.

vCash
    Also any feedback on game thread would be appreciated. Still toying with my format. Any ideas for future game threads would be welcome.

vCash
    People talk as if Wilson played bad against 49ers earlier this year. He had 3 td passes on 3 separate drives dropped in the first half. Those are 3 in-completions that were not his fault that should have been completions and TD's. He carved them up, WR's just played like crap. Add in that he and every player on this team is far far better then when we last played them and that this time we are in Seattle and I am not expecting a low scoring close game at all.
    Yeah 49ers defense didn't play well against the patriots either and might not have Justin smith to! Have you heard what's the deal with Sherman? I think Collin will have his worst game against us. Back to blazers tho, I feel like we should try to move j.j to for a true center and a good role player!

vCash
    Yeah 49ers defense didn't play well against the patriots either and might not have Justin smith to! Have you heard what's the deal with Sherman? I think Collin will have his worst game against us. Back to blazers tho, I feel like we should try to move j.j to for a true center and a good role player!
    Sherman will play. Wont know till maybe Monday or Wednesday on if his suspension is repealed, reduced, or put into affect. I honestly think it will be repealed or at very least reduced.

vCash
    Sherman will play. Wont know till maybe Monday or Wednesday on if his suspension is repealed, reduced, or put into affect. I honestly think it will be repealed or at very least reduced.
    I think 4 games is harsh I would be happy if it was just 2 games and we win the wild card game without him.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast