Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Brewer

vCash
    Seriously. Why should the Knicks or anyone be content with their record now? It could be better. The truth is they're playing regular season type of ball right now. And I just want to see them play more consistent defensively.

A lot of that starts at the perimeter. I came into this season expecting an elite defense, and while we've seen that they can be one...I don't think it's healthy that they've regressed and/or are so inconsistent there in their efforts.

vCash
    No one is bringing out the pitch forks on Ronnie. It's just that he has been playing considerably worse than he started out and it's a cause for concern. If he is injured I completely understand, we need him more for the playoffs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Some of you are forgetting....we didnt get him for his shooting...so when our offense start folding in certain games he gets the green light...not because he can shoot but because woodson panics and lets him shoot those ugly shots...but other than that even lebron has a bad week....

vCash
    Another 0 point performance out of Brewer. Honestly he is starting this point because Woody wants to keep Smith off the bench. Woody has such a quick trigger deservingly so with Brewer.

At a certain point your going to have to make a switch even before Shumpert is ready and gets his legs under him.

vCash
    he is still better than fields and when shump comes back he will take his minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    he is still better than fields and when shump comes back he will take his minutes
    Honeslty he has been just as bad if not worse the past few weeks after a really good start. Temas disrepect him more then they did even Fields.

vCash
    We needs to start Copeland until Brewer gets himself together mentally and physically. I heard Woody in a press conference after the Bulls game say that he refuses to give up on Brewer and that he needs to have more confidence in himself.

I look at it like this. If you're a professional athlete and you've been playing like **** for the last 5 or so games then you need to man up and correct your issues or you're sitting until you do. Enough of this I don't want to hurt his feelings and break him down mentally by not playing him crap. I like Ronnie but get it together. If you're still injured then let the staff know so we can rest you more. He's hurting the team at this point and his defense hasn't been good either.

vCash
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    So what? Their success had very little, if anything to do with him. He's garbage.
    wow, i dont know what to say... Brewer is a quality player, and we're blessed to have him on our team, we dont need scoring from him and i dont see a better defender to replace him?
    Some people just need to keep their opinions to themselves because it just makes them look stupid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    We needs to start Copeland until Brewer gets himself together mentally and physically. I heard Woody in a press conference after the Bulls game say that he refuses to give up on Brewer and that he needs to have more confidence in himself.

I look at it like this. If you're a professional athlete and you've been playing like **** for the last 5 or so games then you need to man up and correct your issues or you're sitting until you do. Enough of this I don't want to hurt his feelings and break him down mentally by not playing him crap. I like Ronnie but get it together. If you're still injured then let the staff know so we can rest you more. He's hurting the team at this point and his defense hasn't been good either.
    Disagree .. We need brewers defense

Standing on Sacred Ground

When the season starts and the blatant homerism subsides, people will realize the 2 biggest flaws on our team. MAYBE??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PlezPlayDKnicks View Post
    Disagree .. We need brewers defense
    Like I said in my previous post... I like Brewer but his defense basically disappeared when his scoring did. It hasn't been elite in the last few weeks. I think the guys injured more then he's letting on.

vCash
    He barely can dunk, if you watched him in the past he would slam dunks like crazy and run breaks better than most.

So I'll give him credit for playing hurt.

but he was shooting well early on, wonder what happened to his luck lol

Now I can't fly my airplane

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Might as well sit Brewer and let him heal, because he isn't helping at all currently.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Copeland has earned a right to play over him. I would love to see Copeland out there with Melo. I think we would give teams fits with him out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    Copeland has earned a right to play over him. I would love to see Copeland out there with Melo. I think we would give teams fits with him out there.
    this, I love me some Copeland

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    The team has really struggled with their starts recently. Think about it. Felton's slumping, Brewer is slumping, Kidd is also slumping in terms of the 3 ball.

This is why Amare is needed for one. And as long as JR plays smart, maybe why he should start.

The most impressive thing about JR to me weren't his points today. They came when the team was struggling, but he came in and played defense, made plays for others, and took his offense when it was there. That was impressive, and could be very useful...but we'll see.

Unless the perimeter players has a trait offensively that actually gives us an advantage, going small is only an advantage for the opposing team. They have to get in transition, make cuts that the bigger player can't keep up with, and/or hit shots. Considering we aren't even getting great defensive play, it's just a waist.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast