Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    vCash
    btw- I wish fitz would stop using the back to back as an excuse. the warriors have a higher precentage on the tail end of back to backs than they do on any random game in the season.... atleast before last night
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    the warriors played down to their competition again. You cant turn the ball over 10 times in the 1st quarter. 8 of them completely unforced. You cant leave ron artest wide open in the corner if you want to win.... did you see the lakers leaving curry at the end? no- they didnt want him to make it. Again- you give up the one on one 2 rather than allowing an uncontested 3. never double off a 3 pt shooter. 2 is less than 3.

The warriors should not have turned the ball over so much. they started the game off by screwing around. You really dont want to waste home losses on sub .500 teams. I just dont understand why the team didnt understand how important this game was.
    the biggest game of the season

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    refs give lakers preferential treatment in the 4th quarter. have u ever played nba 2k and ever wondered why kobe is unstoppable and doesnt get tired in the 4th quarter? well there u have it. maybe not unstoppable but make one shot and hes on fire instead of 2
    to be fair- Warriors got away from a lot of fouls on the defensive end. A lot of times I saw Gasol and Dwight getting whacked in the face and no whistle was blown. I get what you're trying to say though.

The most disappointing loss this year IMO. Giving up a 14 point lead and failing to capitalize on key possessions with poor execution down the stretch- especially to a team with a sub 500 record and losing in one of the biggest statement games of the year. The same old Warriors where they fail to seal the game with a win. Those closet Laker fans were celebrating their *** off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    your name is warriorswinlose, so you are the same
    trust me im not the same at all...you're a mark

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    btw- I wish fitz would stop using the back to back as an excuse. the warriors have a higher precentage on the tail end of back to backs than they do on any random game in the season.... atleast before last night

I hate excuses. You know why? Because there is always an excuse. If it wasn't back to back, it was the team was undermanned. If it wasn't that it was ''they had the worst shooting night of the year that will never happen again'' and if it wasn't that it was ''the refs blew it.'' So back to back is hardly an excuse. Think about every team that has to play back to back.

The thing I don't understand about Fitz. He makes all kinds of excuses and uses generalities all the time and he is obnoxious about it. He always acts like the game he's talking about was an anomaly and he does this all the time, time after time. He always has his 10 reasons why it went wrong. I'm tired of that, he is always flip flopping back and forth.

vCash
    u n stylez would b best friends

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I hate excuses. You know why? Because there is always an excuse. If it wasn't back to back, it was the team was undermanned. If it wasn't that it was ''they had the worst shooting night of the year that will never happen again'' and if it wasn't that it was ''the refs blew it.'' So back to back is hardly an excuse. Think about every team that has to play back to back.

The thing I don't understand about Fitz. He makes all kinds of excuses and uses generalities all the time and he is obnoxious about it. He always acts like the game he's talking about was an anomaly and he does this all the time, time after time. He always has his 10 reasons why it went wrong. I'm tired of that, he is always flip flopping back and forth.
    wow. this is probably your most truthful and real post.

vCash
    hes hella late rhough

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    wow. this is probably your most truthful and real post.

Sometimes the truth hurts- deal with it

vCash
    Sometimes the truth hurts- deal with it
    We'll deal with it once you promise to deal with your bipolar disorder....

vCash
    Ha...got heeeeem

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    maybe over da pence is chinatownbizness.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash

I didn't get to watch the game, but I kept up with the scores on my phone. As far I could tell from the play by play, we had lousy execution and blew a huge lead. I was almost sure we had the game at the end of the 3rd, but when I checked the game was over in over time. Either way, a lost is a lost even though we played tough. I don't understand why the **** you guys let Fitz bother you with his commentating. Like what the ****? Just watch that **** in mute if it really bothers you that much, or watch the ****ing Lakers broadcast. It's his ****ing job to talk up about the teams performance. It's not like his comments actually change the outcome or even the performance of the team. Get the **** over it.

vCash

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    fitz doesnt bother me at all..im too busy watching the game to care about what hes saying

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415