21 37.50%
  • Third Round

2 3.57%
  • Finals

3 5.36%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Timberwolves Ceiling

As they begin to get healthy they are jumping straight up in the simple rating system.

What's their ceiling?

vCash
    First round. I think we definitely reach it this year, barring new injuries. If you look at the standings, only Golden State is performing better than us.

OKC, Clippers, Memphis and Spurs are obviously higher level than the rest of the West. I expect Lakers and Denver to pick it up sooner or later.

Then there is handful of teams battling for remaining two playoff spots

-Golden State currently performing the best, but probably dropping some. Curry is still an injury risk, and who knows if Bogut ever gets back to his old self. Or get back at all.
    -Minnesota is doing well so far, Rubio is getting back slowly, Love is slowly regaining his form.
    -Utah as solid as always, Houston and Portland doing fine with new young teams.
    -Dallas is currently the worst in this group, but Nowitzki is getting back.

Phoenix, Sac and NO don't stand a chance. With Sac and NO being young rebuilding teams, and Phoenix just plan trash.

Wolves United

vCash
    I honestly love that team. Big fan of love and Rubio. Sucks D Williams hasn't shown much of his potential yet. I remember watching him play in high school. He was a stud.He beasted college too. I hope he picks up his game soon.

They are one weapon away from making some noise.

vCash
    Healthy, I think they're a playoff team. No doubt.

Long term the only issue I'm wondering about is Pekovic's contract. I think the dude is great, and I hope they keep him. That being said, the dude is going to get paid big time.

vCash
    2nd round max. So many young players...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Ah we're talking about this year. The west is so damn tough. Teams like OKC, Clips, SA, and Memphis have the chemistry to make deep runs.

They'll be a contender soon enough though. Love is a star and Rubio is going to be a top pg in this league soon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    2nd round max. So many young players...
    Dunno man, potential and all, I'm super high on us. But none of our key players was ever in the playoffs. AK is the only true veteran.

I don't think we have any chance of winning a playoff series this year. Memphis did it though.
    09/10 Core formed, Hollins takes over, solid season, but no playoffs.
    10/11 First round upset(Spurs)

Wolves United

vCash
    OKC also lost their first playoffs series

Wolves United

vCash
    1st round knock out at best. They're not winning with the nba version of Hoosiers sorry......

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    We just handled the best team in the NBA.....Knicks are next to go down!

vCash
    Now i'm going to find the stupid Carmelo is the GOAT thread haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    1st round knock out at best. They're not winning with the nba version of Hoosiers sorry......
    what? That makes zip sense. I will say, they won't make it out of the 1st round most likely. The first time young players get to the playoffs, its usually a huge wake up call as far as intensity and margin of error go.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Dunno man, potential and all, I'm super high on us. But none of our key players was ever in the playoffs. AK is the only true veteran.

I don't think we have any chance of winning a playoff series this year. Memphis did it though.
    09/10 Core formed, Hollins takes over, solid season, but no playoffs.
    10/11 First round upset(Spurs)
    the Spurs are the only matchup that present us with a chance to win. They struggle with strong interiors and athletic ability, as shown in the past 2 playoffs.

vCash
    I went no playoffs, they some how have the best player at his position and they cant win games. They need to START over again. I would trade Love for a lottery pick, Trade Derrick Williams. They have no ceiling and are just a diaster.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    I went no playoffs, they some how have the best player at his position and they cant win games. They need to START over again. I would trade Love for a lottery pick, Trade Derrick Williams. They have no ceiling and are just a diaster.

I am sure you realized they were machined gunned by injuries, right?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast