Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    None of these people on the show except for Kya know what love is.

These people don't fall in love with the person, they fall in love with a picture and play it of like they fell in love with the personality of the person. It's sad jokes and so damn true too. vampirefreaks website was hilarious

But like another poster said in each instance, the people are not just fat THEY ARE ENORMOUS, which basically lives up to the typical online jokes people always make.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Very easy to find a fake.
    Copy the URL of an image of the girl you're talking to online.
    Goto images.google.com
    Click the 'camera' icon. Paste your image, and google (somehow) looks for that exact picture online.

Pretty amazing how it works.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fukudome View Post
    With the advances in modern technology, anyone who would refuse to at least skype/facetime is bullshitting the other person.

Also, half of those made up girls profiles are incredibly gorgeous...do people really think they would need to resort to FB to find someone?
    To the second half, sure. Regardless how good looking someone is dont mean they may not have anxiety about meeting new people. Also if theyre a person who doesn't go out a lot, its a way to meet people outside the circle of friends you know. And just because someone is good looking, dont mean they think that, especially if theyve had rough relationships before. Go on plentyoffish.com and look at some of the females. The majority are the type of girls you think would be on there, but theres plenty of girls that make you think, why the **** are they using this site.

vCash
    Only seen 2 of um - One where a black chick pretends to be a dude to get revenge on her enemy and another a fat chick pretends to be skinny to attract a semi fat dude.

vCash
    Totally thought the guy was gonna hook up with that model/

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Ya I thought that one was going to be real for sure however the chick it ended up being wasn't so bad at all and especially for him and his grill made of ****ing jagged knives.

vCash
    haha i agree she isnt too bad for him but that model would have been epic

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Wow, Nev/MTV/Catfish are already working on a special with Teo..

Straight from Nev's (Catfish guy) twitter:

I am working on finding out more about this @MTeo_5 #Catfish story. I have been in contact with the woman involved and will get the truth.
    Can't wait for that episode.

vCash
    yeah the Teo episode will get mad views. I just watched the "Amanda Miller" one last night. I cant imagine how dumb you have to be to fall for someone who uve never talked to on the phone or met. Thats just beyond me. Something like this happened to me on myspace in high school...more of a hookup thing than a relationship... except the pics werent fake, the girl had just blown up like 100lbs heavier than she was in her pics. It was a very sad, sad day. I felt like a dick for never talking to her again, but it was justified. At least it wasnt a gay fat kid.

vCash
    One thing I've noticed with this show.. almost no one answers the door the people are actually standing at. It's like they always end up with people that want to surprise them out of a different door for some reason. I'm waiting for someone to pop out of a hatch on the roof.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Season finale tonight!

vCash
    They've been playing reruns for the past 2 weeks now and we get the newly aired episode tommorrow which will probably be another rerun.
    I want newer episodes

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    They've been playing reruns for the past 2 weeks now and we get the newly aired episode tommorrow which will probably be another rerun.
    I want newer episodes
    It's really dumb they waited 3 weeks to have the finale. Doesn't make any sense at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12