Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Clippers currently have highest championship odds in entire NBA at 31.5 percent

Never thought I'd live to see this day.

Hollinger a known Clipper basher/skeptic has them ranked as the number 1 team in the NBA according to his formulas. Personally after watching all the top teams this year I definitely think the Clippers have a shot. I still can't wrap my mind around how good they can be with a healthy Billups, Grant Hill and even more time to gel by April.

Do you think this team is a serious title contender now?
    Last edited by Sick Of It All; 12-22-2012 at 11:12 PM.

vCash
    Would you quote the rest of the article? does it say anything about the other teams?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    Would you quote the rest of the article? does it say anything about the other teams?
    Um it's an article based around the Clippers, not general NBA so not sure you'd want to read it (it's very, very long). Basically gobs of evidence for why the Clippers are legit title contenders (top notch road team, top 5 on offense and defense, elite at home, great vs other contenders etc).

vCash
    No
    /thread

vCash
    Odds.. Lol

vCash
    These odd things are so damn stupid. No one can predict what % odds a team has to win the championship. 33% my ***

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash

vCash
    Yawnnnn.

vCash
    Whether or not you guys believe in odds do you believe in this teams chances? Do you honestly want to say the only team in the NBA with a top 5 offense AND defense as well as THE best point differential shouldn't be considered an undisputed LEGIT contender?

I'm thinking WCF at least.

vCash
    No one is saying they aren't title contenders. Just that this thread is pointless. You can't post insider threads anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Um it's an article based around the Clippers, not general NBA so not sure you'd want to read it (it's very, very long). Basically gobs of evidence for why the Clippers are legit title contenders (top notch road team, top 5 on offense and defense, elite at home, great vs other contenders etc).
    So what your saying is, it has nothing to do with the rest of the NBA? Only the Clippers? Hmmmmm Well then why is it in the main forums.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    So what your saying is, it has nothing to do with the rest of the NBA? Only the Clippers? Hmmmmm Well then why is it in the main forums.....
    90+ percent of threads in the general are team based. Go look for yourself. Clippers are on their longest win streak in franchise history and are the best team in the NBA at this very moment after being a lottery team two years ago, very discussion worthy.

vCash
    These numbers are stats that rely on sample size. 5000 random seasons after each day to determine this.

Nuggets lost to Portland and their playoff odds increased by 30 percent. It's just a new sample. In this sample, it just happened the Clippers won 31 percent of the finals. That is going to change pretty quick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post

Hollinger a known Clipper basher/skeptic
    no

has them ranked as the number 1 team in the NBA according to his formulas.
    is it he or his fornulas?
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Where is Hollinger even mentioned in that article?
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast