Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ranking the NL

vCash

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    I think its foolish to sleep on Philly they have a really good front 3 and could be dangerous just like no one in the west should sleep on zona they could pretty dangerous. And does it really matter if the giants are ranked 1st or 15th? I mean they are just silly rankings

And I think the giants and dodgers are should be neck and neck to me they are 1A & 1B in the division though I think our rosters is a little deeper
    no fukin way anyone least of all a giants fan picked the dodgers to win the division back in spring training don't be silly.

and the giants ONLY scoured 80 more runs than the dodgers? how is that possible considering the second half that posey and scutero had, and Melky cheating his way to a 5 war season? Only 80? you know the dodger lost matt kemp for 3 months and missed ethier for 2 weeks during that period guaranteeing that there was no one in the line up who could drive in runs? Also, LA didn't get hanley until just about the july deadline or adrian until the august deadline, not to mention they didn't have crawford at all and the giants only scoured 80 runs more, SF should have had 200 more runs than LA did in 2012

other than hanley who is a prima donna? and really he just didn't get along with Ozzie or Loria, surprise surprise...

i agree with both whole heartily.

yup

he had an OPS over .950 in 2008 and 2009 to go along with the 30-30 he got in 2008. In 2009 he led the league with a .342 avg i think i would take either of those years scutero's 2nd half, all due respect to scutero.
    You sure write a lot for someone who doesn't care about "silly rankings."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=keys+...77,s:300,i:235

more like keys in a bin
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    You sure write a lot for someone who doesn't care about "silly rankings."
    i do think that rankings are silly so is the idea that scuetero is more valuable than hanley, and at no point was i arguing for who should be ranked higher.

vCash
    Rankings mean very little on jan. 2. IMO the Reds and Nats are the 2 best teams in the NL for the 162 season. I'd still take the Giants in any playoff scenario with the way they are built and Bochy pulling the strings in a short series situation. Just get to the playoffs and we have an excellent shot at winning 3 in 4. No team wants any part of the giants in October

San Francisco Giants Trophy Wall

vCash
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=keys+...77,s:300,i:235

more like keys in a bin

i do think that rankings are silly so is the idea that scuetero is more valuable than hanley, and at no point was i arguing for who should be ranked higher.
    Why do you care about "silly rankings" of players on a Giants forum?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by d79cheese View Post
    rankings mean very little on jan. 2.
    yup.

vCash
    I'm flattered to be ciabatta's sig
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234