Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ranking the NL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    1. sf giants

Can you say dynasty?
    I can if they win again this next year. Otherwise, it does not fit into my vocabulary.

vCash
    People really underestimate chemistry in baseball. Are any of you competent poker players? The Reds and Nationals are like a pair of Aces. The Giants may only be like Jacks and Tens, but they are better at hitting the straight flush. Regular season wins means nothing. It's the game within the game that determines the winner at the end. You guys also really underestimate Hunter Pence's importance to helping the team win.

vCash
    Totally bruh

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    This is true. I still cant believe some people are ranking the dodgers lower than the giants. The dodgers are clearly a better team than us heading into this year.

vCash
    The only thing the Dodgers added was an over ratted Greinke, I still rank the Giants ahead of them.

vCash
    They also have a-gon, Kemp, Hanley, Crawford, ethier, kershaw, Beckett, billingsley, harang...they're loaded with good players. I don't see how greinke is overrated, he's one of the best pitchers in baseball. Last year was too small of a sample size to judge them. Add in Crawford and greinke and the possibility of ryu. Hate to say it but giants didn't get better, dodgers should win our division this year.

vCash
    i bet you said the same thing last year, the fact is the giants scored 80 more runs last year than the dodgers did, you list all the names but the only ones that are good are Kershaw and Kemp. Hanley has not been good in 3 yrs, Why are you even mentioning Crawford, Either can't hit lefties and the Dodgers would trade him in a minute if someone would take his contract, Agone is sooo overrated its not even funny, why do you think Boston could'nt wait to place him on waivers praying some idiot team would take him off their hands, Beckett hasn't been good in 3 years and Billingsly is a # 3 starter at best coming off a arm injury and nobody but you is scared of Harang.

Like i said I like the giants chances next year...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bchissie View Post
    They also have a-gon, Kemp, Hanley, Crawford, ethier, kershaw, Beckett, billingsley, harang...they're loaded with good players. I don't see how greinke is overrated, he's one of the best pitchers in baseball. Last year was too small of a sample size to judge them. Add in Crawford and greinke and the possibility of ryu. Hate to say it but giants didn't get better, dodgers should win our division this year.
    They are also loaded with prima donnas,scutero>ramirez....

vCash
    the x factor is Bochy, Bruce I mean not Brett...but expect the young Bochy to be our closer by 2014

vCash
    also look for Pence to have a career year

vCash
    Give me Hanley easily over Scutaro.

also look for Pence to have a career year
    I hope he does, but being he plays 81 games at AT&T I think that would hold him back from having a career year. Definitely think he'll have a bounce back year though.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    This is true. I still cant believe some people are ranking the dodgers lower than the giants. The dodgers are clearly a better team than us heading into this year.
    Well thanks, can't wait for this season, it's gonna be a real good dogfight to the finish...

Quote Originally Posted by giantfandan View Post
    i bet you said the same thing last year, the fact is the giants scored 80 more runs last year than the dodgers did, you list all the names but the only ones that are good are Kershaw and Kemp. Hanley has not been good in 3 yrs, Why are you even mentioning Crawford, Either can't hit lefties and the Dodgers would trade him in a minute if someone would take his contract, Agone is sooo overrated its not even funny, why do you think Boston could'nt wait to place him on waivers praying some idiot team would take him off their hands, Beckett hasn't been good in 3 years and Billingsly is a # 3 starter at best coming off a arm injury and nobody but you is scared of Harang.

Like i said I like the giants chances next year...
    Lol
    Foam Party!

vCash
    hanley=uribe(the 2011 uribe, not the 2010 uribe)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Give me Hanley easily over Scutaro.

I hope he does, but being he plays 81 games at AT&T I think that would hold him back from having a career year. Definitely think he'll have a bounce back year though.
    not neccesarily a career year in hrs,but in other off categories like 2b's, ba, rbi's. he's a smart player, he can adjust to at & t park.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast