Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: #TradeBoogie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Not going to lie Boogie is the only reason I watch the kings anymore! Keep him or I'll cry
    So when he's not on the court due to suspensions, foul trouble, or coaches decision how do you feel? I've been in his corner, and keep saying he'll grow out of it... but if its going to take him 5 years to man up, then its not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    I'm done with this organization if they trade Cousins.
    He's so damn talented, but he keeps doing dumb $h!t like this. Its not helping the Kings organization at all.

vCash
    I guess you guys want to keep firing coach till we find the correct one rightttt. And don't even mention guy like sloan, larry brown etc. The maloof too cheap to pony money for those guy and none of those coach would come here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by i'myourdaddy View Post
    I guess you guys want to keep firing coach till we find the correct one rightttt. And don't even mention guy like sloan, larry brown etc. The maloof too cheap to pony money for those guy and none of those coach would come here.
    Smart was never the right man for the job. He says the right things during post game, and sounds like he's happy with moral victories. His rotations are bringing back terrible memories of P-West.

The Kings need to fire him, and not give whoever is the interim coach an extension. Go through the offseason with no coach until we find a candidate that is going to change the mentality of this team.

vCash
    I just dont know where to go right now. You cant trade Tyreke AND Boogie. You cant keep firing coaches because of Boogie. Our best hope, probably the best coach I think we could get is SVG and his track record with malcontent big men isn't exactly spotless.

Im just shaking my head right now. I never honestly thought Boogie would Terrell Owens his way off the Kings.

Btw, I dont think his reputation can ever recover now. He is never going to get calls. He is never going to get the benefit of the doubt. He will always get T'd up. This is his third suspension this YEAR. WERE 25 OR SO GAMES IN
    Last edited by imbetterthanyou; 12-22-2012 at 04:07 PM.

vCash
    Selling low. We wouldn't get nearly as much as we should for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    Boogie is always unhappy right? K love is unhappy about the TWolves direction? Bam swap haha
    Adelman would love to have Boogie.

C-Webb 2.0.

vCash
    Yeah, Boogie has proven he is not "untouchable" anymore.

Our organization can't handle him.

Reasons he acts like this :

1. He's immature

2. Our coach sucks and Boogie wants a real system and rotation put in place

That's my take.

vCash
    I'd be frustrated too, if we decided to run the triangle offense through the WHOLE ****ING preseason than decide to scratch it at the beginning of the season to run nothing at all...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    I'd be frustrated too, if we decided to run the triangle offense through the WHOLE ****ING preseason than decide to scratch it at the beginning of the season to run nothing at all...

Yeah, Smart needs to get it together. The reigns are starting to slip though his hands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post

Yeah, Smart needs to get it together. The reigns are starting to slip though his hands.
    It's got to be hard as a big man to be like, Sorry big CUZ you'll get the ball when the PG's feel like getting you the ball, other than that, prepare for an offensive rebound!

vCash
    Cuz just fired his agent and hired the same agent that got Dwight Howard out of Orlando Dan Fegan. Cuz is on his way out for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidergrant View Post
    Cuz just fired his agent and hired the same agent that got Dwight Howard out of Orlando Dan Fegan. Cuz is on his way out for sure.
    It certainly headed in that direction, however Cousins options are a lot less than Howards options as Howard only had to play 1 more season then he could be gone. Cousins has 1 more season then he is a restricted free agent.

vCash

#TradeBoogie

Dan Fegan was also hired right before K Mart was traded to Houston

vCash
    Ya, he hired this agent for a reason. He knows he is on his way out and probably wants out.

vCash

#TradeBoogie

And the rumors intensify haha

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast