Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: #TradeBoogie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Fixed.
    So you'd be happy with new owners and the same basketball?

Culture change! Think Warriors
    The RANADIVE Era

vCash
    T-Rob reminds me of Jason Thompson his rookie year, just worse. T-Rob like Thompson his rookie year was very Impatient when he got the ball and missed a lot of baskets around the rim. I do agree that T-Rob as looked Absolutely horrible but he needs more time to develop Patients and a better mid range game. The form on his shot isn't bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by billy17 View Post
    So you'd be happy with new owners and the same basketball?

Culture change! Think Warriors
    With new owners comes different basketball. You really think we would get new owners and they wouldn't go through and make tons of changes after the 1st season of their ownership??

New owners would be the start of a culture change.

I am thinking Warriors. They got new owners and now a couple years later they're in the 5th spot in the West.

Didn't Memphis sell a couple years ago, too?? Look at them.

I'm on the same page as you. Don't get it twisted.
    Last edited by ZebraCity916; 12-28-2012 at 05:12 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidergrant View Post
    T-Rob reminds me of Jason Thompson his rookie year, just worse. T-Rob like Thompson his rookie year was very Impatient when he got the ball and missed a lot of baskets around the rim. I do agree that T-Rob as looked Absolutely horrible but he needs more time to develop Patients and a better mid range game. The form on his shot isn't bad.
    The only difference is that JT got a lot of playing time his rookie year. T-Rob has just started to see decent time on the floor.

vCash
    C-Webb was saying tonight that he thinks a trade is in the works. He was saying how Boston could use him or Gortat. And he was saying that he thinks we would be trying to get a big in return.

I'm betting on a trade during All-Star weekend.

vCash
    http://fox40.com/2012/12/27/nba-play...-of-interview/

Cousins interview. Doesn't look good..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandDaddyPurp View Post
    http://fox40.com/2012/12/27/nba-play...-of-interview/

Cousins interview. Doesn't look good..
    Well, hopefully the Kings get some solid pieces in return. The organization let all this happen... Its seems like he wants out, regardless of him saying he wants to stay in Sac.

vCash
    I think he's over all this ********. He seems sick of these questions and all this negative media attention.

You could tell he was irritated, but then when that reporter asked if he was mad, that was it. Boogie had enough.

I would feel the same way if I was him. His immaturity definitely shows though.

You know all the reporters looked at the guy that asked him the last question with the,"****in' ******...." look.

vCash
    That was just an incredibly stupid question.

That said, clearly things are not good. At this point I don't really care what happens with him, but I prefer a trade. I wish he'd just grow up because he could be great, but the organization isn't free of blame either. I know I'd be frustrated, too, if I were him, but you can't constantly act like he does. Even when he isn't doing big things like blowing up at coaches or confronting broadcasters (even if he has reasons), he's so quick to have a bad attitude on the court. He's just a constant negative presence. He's got so much potential, but it certainly looks like he's wasting it and we're not helping, so a trade is good for everybody imo.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I think he's over all this ********. He seems sick of these questions and all this negative media attention.

You could tell he was irritated, but then when that reporter asked if he was mad, that was it. Boogie had enough.

I would feel the same way if I was him. His immaturity definitely shows though.

You know all the reporters looked at the guy that asked him the last question with the,"****in' ******...." look.
    That was my take. The very few questions that were asked that were not centered around what happened he seem to open up a little and spoke in complete sentences, but when they continued to ask him about the incident or anything related to the incident he would resort to single word answers. Then when the next question would be about the incident he would shake his head. Whether there is more to come I got the idea he wants to play basketball and move to basketball related questions and not off the court drama.

vCash
    Lets face it, Cousins will be gone. I am sick of his crap and he is pretty much putting the kings in a corner here. Either trade him or deal with his negative attitude and frequent suspensions. I think the kings need to move forward. It just sucks because he will be great somewhere else. Out of the teams that are rumored to be interested, Detroit I feel has the most to offer. If we can get either Drummond or Monroe and like a Austin day or prince that would be awesome. I personally think Monroe would be ideal but I doubt Detroit would give him up. Drummond is raw but can block shots which would be a nice change. Other teams I've heard are interested are Boston and Miami and I just don't like what they would have to offer. Plus I would hate to see him Pout his way on to a good team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidergrant View Post
    Lets face it, Cousins will be gone. I am sick of his crap and he is pretty much putting the kings in a corner here. Either trade him or deal with his negative attitude and frequent suspensions. I think the kings need to move forward. It just sucks because he will be great somewhere else. Out of the teams that are rumored to be interested, Detroit I feel has the most to offer. If we can get either Drummond or Monroe and like a Austin day or prince that would be awesome. I personally think Monroe would be ideal but I doubt Detroit would give him up. Drummond is raw but can block shots which would be a nice change. Other teams I've heard are interested are Boston and Miami and I just don't like what they would have to offer. Plus I would hate to see him Pout his way on to a good team.
    I think it has been rumored that they're not interested in him anymore, for obvious reasons.

vCash
    Miami has no hope of trading for Cousins. They have absolutely nothing to offer unless they are willing to trade Lebron James or Chris Bosh for him and that wont happen.

vCash
    Seriously... Cousins needs to grow up.

I don't care how stupid anyone thinks the questions were... his attitude during the whole interview was unbearable. The reporters were trying to pry SOMETHING out of him... get him to open up SOMEHOW... And Cousins acted like a baby the whole time.

Now... I don't know exactly what is going on over there... and why he is acting this way. But, I do know, that he needs to grow up.

In my line of work, I've been able to meet several of the kings staff and players. I've noticed that Cousins on more than one occasion will go into a room full of people who are there for an event that is advertised as a "meet the kings" event, and he will avoid people like he did the reporters.

It's his job to be at these events and put out a professional and friendly image. He does not understand that... or does not want to understand that. He honestly does not want the "work" part of being a celebrity.

I have been openly a fan of players like Jason Thompson and Donte Greene in the past. While their work habits may not have seemed to be the greatest, at least they were friendly with the fans. They promote the kings and help the fans want to be kings fans.

Cousins does not.

Unfortunately, if he is traded to a team who can put him in line and perhaps mentor him to understand the value of positive behavior both on and off the court, then he can become a great player. I just hate the fact that we may get very little in return for a player who can be so valuable if he WANTS to be...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Seriously... Cousins needs to grow up.

I don't care how stupid anyone thinks the questions were... his attitude during the whole interview was unbearable. The reporters were trying to pry SOMETHING out of him... get him to open up SOMEHOW... And Cousins acted like a baby the whole time.

Now... I don't know exactly what is going on over there... and why he is acting this way. But, I do know, that he needs to grow up.

In my line of work, I've been able to meet several of the kings staff and players. I've noticed that Cousins on more than one occasion will go into a room full of people who are there for an event that is advertised as a "meet the kings" event, and he will avoid people like he did the reporters.

It's his job to be at these events and put out a professional and friendly image. He does not understand that... or does not want to understand that. He honestly does not want the "work" part of being a celebrity.

I have been openly a fan of players like Jason Thompson and Donte Greene in the past. While their work habits may not have seemed to be the greatest, at least they were friendly with the fans. They promote the kings and help the fans want to be kings fans.

Cousins does not.

Unfortunately, if he is traded to a team who can put him in line and perhaps mentor him to understand the value of positive behavior both on and off the court, then he can become a great player. I just hate the fact that we may get very little in return for a player who can be so valuable if he WANTS to be...
    How he acted wasn't too much more immature than any other player that has been situations like this and didn't want to talk about it.

I would rather him stay quiet and do what he did rather then coming out and blowing up and calling people out.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast