Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: #TradeBoogie

Hybrid View

vCash

#TradeBoogie

Not a popular sentiment, but we could probably get a lot for him... a franchise altering move that we shouldn't hesitate to make considering this franchise has been/is going nowhere.

According to Jim Gray, DMC has been asked to not join the team for the second half. Told to stay in the locker room.
    https://twitter.com/KSherrets_Kings/...49657676460032
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Get rid of him. Too many ****ing flare ups. Negatives outweigh positives. He's played like **** this year. I love him, but I'm bout done

vCash
    Ditto, DMC is nothing but a headcase, if we side with him, then what fire Smart? Who will be the next coach then. He obviously have the talent but we're not even winning with him. Trade him while we can still get something good.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/KSherrets_Kings/...69722408914945

He apologized to the team...

#TradeBoogieAnyway
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    https://twitter.com/KSherrets_Kings/...69722408914945

He apologized to the team...

#TradeBoogieAnyway
    No one wants to hear apologies! How many apologies has he gone through this year... how many apologies has he gone through in his short career?

He's so talented, but obviously can't get his $h!t together. Kings should at least test the waters and see what they can get for him.

vCash

#TradeBoogie

Boogie is always unhappy right? K love is unhappy about the TWolves direction? Bam swap haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    Boogie is always unhappy right? K love is unhappy about the TWolves direction? Bam swap haha
    Throw Derrick Williams in the mix as well. But if Love is unhappy in Minnesota, just think how unhappy he'd be in Sacramento. Proximity would be our only hope for his happiness. Being back on the west coast where most where most of his family is...

vCash
    What did he do/say?

Regardless, something needs to happen. We can't keep dealing with this. Either Smart gets fired and we get a disciplinarian of a coach and see what happens, or we trade Cousins this season. I'm sure his stock is lower than it was after last year, but he should bring in a good haul if we go that route.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Adelman would love to have Boogie.

C-Webb 2.0.

vCash

#TradeBoogie

Yeah. Well, I think tyreke and Love fit WAY better than Boogie and Tyreke because tyreke and boogie both need the paint. Do we start JT at the 5? Reke, Thornton, Salmons, Love, Thompson? I think Jimmer should either start or be the 6th man. The dude is ballin'. He's doing everything right now that earns him playing time. Everyone says JT has been our most consistent guy this year. Jimmer may disagree! Haha

vCash
    Yeah. Well, I think tyreke and Love fit WAY better than Boogie and Tyreke because tyreke and boogie both need the paint. Do we start JT at the 5? Reke, Thornton, Salmons, Love, Thompson? I think Jimmer should either start or be the 6th man. The dude is ballin'. He's doing everything right now that earns him playing time. Everyone says JT has been our most consistent guy this year. Jimmer may disagree! Haha
    I'd go with IT or Jimmer and then Tyreke/Salmons/Love/JT, but there's no way the T'Wolves trade Love to us for Cousins. Maybe I underestimate just how bad Kahn can be though.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash

#TradeBoogie

How bout trade boogie and fire smart and start with someone who will play tyreke at the 1 and help get rid of brooks? How bout SVG?

vCash

#TradeBoogie

What bout boogie and Thornton for love and d will. I feel like they'd rather have Thornton because he can shoot. Then start IT, Tyreke, Salmons, Love, JT?

vCash
    I think Derrick Williams price tag would be small but it would have to be something worthwhile for the Twolves. I just don't see why we would want Derrick Williams, he is not going to be a very good NBA player and he is exactly the problem with the Kings. Players that are young and don't play a position.

Everything I have read the Twolves are looking for veterans. I don't think they would be interested in a trade where Love and Cousins are the centerpieces of the trade.

I would be shocked if we don't trade either Tyreke or Thorton or both. My problem is I am not sure of their value. I would imagine Thortons value has dropped and I would think Tyrekes value is lower because of his free agent status.

vCash
    Not going to lie Boogie is the only reason I watch the kings anymore! Keep him or I'll cry

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast