Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    I hope the Tidy Bowl game did alot for the guy with the Smurf on his page. Nassib sucked, he went 12-24 for 150 yards. If you want a guy who can hand the ball off to a stud running back, he's your man. Of course, Geno Smith couldn't even take a snap from center in that game, but he's a lock for the number one pick in April. Trade back to around #8 hope Teo and Bjeron the Viking or a pass rushing OLB are still there then draft more defense. Is Tyrann "Honey Badger" Mattieu or however you spell his name going to declare for the draft? He could be had in the third because he just loves weed.

vCash
    Wouldn't touch the honey badger with a ten foot pole, he's a failed drug test waiting to happen. Agree with the trade down, I'm hoping that one of the crummy GMs falls in love with a player and makes us an offer we can't refuse. We stay in the top ten or so and then see who falls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest:24865056
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderwood View Post
    The nice thing is that RM has a nose for finding talent..with money freed up and some draft picks, he wont have to do any dumpster diving for players. We shouldn't be in a rush to resign FA's on a 4-10 team, although Wheeler, Meyers and Adams have played well and are definitely welcomed back with cap friendly contracts.
    Very true, he has such a good eye for talent, that he brought in such a great group of corners that we are probably the worst secondary in the NFL.

Wheeler had a good season, he will not be cheap to sign.

everyone else can go. we have folks we can deal for picks. Drop the big contracts and if we are only going to win 4 games, clean house and get young talent in here while Veldheer, Houston and Wiz are still young.
    Yup..rm did swing and miss big on the corners... but has been basically bringing in peoole off of the street to play defense. I want fo see what he can do with a full draff and freed up dollars for fa's

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    A clean house is a happy house. Mckenzie and Allen are renovating and are soon to start redecorating their new pad. Starting with star, hopefully.
    Last edited by slvr&blck760; 01-01-2013 at 01:15 PM.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    release them all. let's do what the Colts did. They relelease half their roster and went 11-5. Yeah, they have Luck but I think we have more offensive weapons than them. Time to nuke this team and start over.

vCash
    ^no way^
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    ^no way^
    only one I see worth keeping is Wheeler and Matt. Lechler can go take his 5 million salary somewhere else. King will do the jop for 400k. He may no be like Lechler right away but he can still be a very good punter. Their is a reason we put him on the injury reserve with a broken toenail. To keep him away from other teams.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234