Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

hungry while working out

OK, for the past month or so i have really been upping my evening workout. I go after work and usually workout for at least 2 hours. After my workout i have dinner and would not want to move it to before and move my workout time back. My problem is that i get hungry. What is a good snack/shake to have right before a workout?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Bananas always work for me, or a protein shake. Maybe a PB&J on wheat bread if you're a little hungrier than normal
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    ^^yup. A nice combo would be whole wheat bagel with peanut butter, banana slices on top drizzles with honey. Solid snack, I used to eat before running

Also a plate of pasta is a good idea. I had mine with meat sauce for the extra protein.
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    yesterday I had a slice of pizza before I worked out. however, I usually have an apple or a pb&j sandwich before I workout.

vCash
    I eat a Banana if necessary. If you need to carb up for heavy lifts, then I'd suggest a bowl of Pasta
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    I take scoop of protein and 1/2 cup of oats throw in blender and then drink

vCash
    Eat a long chain carbohydrate at least an hour before working out. Try a protein shake with a 1/2 cup of oatmeal mixed in. Or try some whole grain pasta with some parmeasan cheese.

vCash
    Pre workout shake + a banana. Or oatmeal w/maple brown sugar
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    I also get hungry while doing workout or after doing it, I guess it is only natural because we are doing some physical activity. I am not sure if this is good, sometimes I eat meat but not all the time. I also prefer eating fruits especially banana.