Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    His antics on the bench- whether the players knock down a three, someone dunks the ball, or a fast break layup, i don't know but the **** he does on the bench is all entertaining. lol
    Lol exactly... the dude reminds me sort of what Anthony Dixon was for the 49ers the last few years. Just a guy who riles everyone up and full of energy even though he sucks. But at least Bazemore is a rookie and has room for improvement lol.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    ^awww c'mon now, dixon isn't that bad. he's definitely taken strides this year.

I do see your point however lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    ^awww c'mon now, dixon isn't that bad. he's definitely taken strides this year.

I do see your point however lol
    Naw, I agree... this year he has been a pleasant surprise when called upon. But before this year I honestly loathed his play on the field lol.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    I like baze I think he's gonna b a stud, maybe not all star material but he's def gonna b a strong role player for us n a year or 2. Barnes struggling I'm not worried about cuz klay struggled, and curry struggled he's a rookie and he works very hard to b great. His work ethic and attitude are what u want from a developing rookie. He needs to learn to b more aggressive. We see it time after time but not consistantly, I think if we did this thread wouldn't b necessary.

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    I also think he lets it get to him he plays solid defense but when he struggles it seems to affect the rest of his game. When I see stats like he played 15-17 minutes and shot 5-7 times I think that hurts him also cuz he's trying to get outta a slump and he's scared to make a mistake cuz this team is so deep. But I think he'll b fine and next year a very solid starting SF and 3-4 years a all star type player

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Klay and Curry didn't struggle like Barnes is struggling.

Barnes has been playing soft right now

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    Naw, I agree... this year he has been a pleasant surprise when called upon. But before this year I honestly loathed his play on the field lol.
    yeah, def wasn't a fan of him running the ball. love his tenacity on special teams and on the sideline though. now he runs with power though, it's nice to see.

vCash
    warriors not niners

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    NEVER
    c

vCash
    But back on track. Klay definitely had struggles like this as a rookie, there were times he couldn't find the bottom of the net, the difference is that Klay is a shooter and for shooters to get out of slumps they keep shooting. Barnes isn't a pure shooter like Klay so he starts thinking off too much **** and messes up. I believe in Barnes though.

vCash
    I believe in Barnes.

And I thought he was a pure midrange shooter. I mean there were comparrisons to Glen Big Dog, and Rudy Gay.

And I've seen his stroke, I know he can shoot.

He's just playing an overall soft game right now on offense except for a few plays and the jam on Pecovic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I believe in Barnes.

And I thought he was a pure midrange shooter. I mean there were comparrisons to Glen Big Dog, and Rudy Gay.

And I've seen his stroke, I know he can shoot.

He's just playing an overall soft game right now on offense except for a few plays and the jam on Pecovic.
    hes gaining expierience playing in a lot of meaningful minutes on a team with a lot of good players playing at a very high level. He isnt in a situation where he is going to be the go to guy on his team. He needs to figure out how to be a productive role player on a competitive team.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    The experience of playing and starting on a compeitive and winning team is absolutely invaluable

vCash
    Draymonds game against the Bobcats was great last night

Dude can be a starting 3 or even a 4 in the league if he develops more of his midrange game and displays those post moved from last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Draymonds game against the Bobcats was great last night

Dude can be a starting 3 or even a 4 in the league if he develops more of his midrange game and displays those post moved from last night.
    I like the toughness he brings in with the second unit. Hes such a heady player... he really has the type of game that any team in the league would want on their roster. Hes going to be a good rotation player for the next 10-12 yrs.
    A role model if I ever knew one

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast