Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Hopefully he plays for the warriors for most of his career along with Jenkins

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Hopefully he plays for the warriors for most of his career along with Jenkins

ehhh I like jenkins and stuff, but he isnt anything special. do you remember the teams record with him starting at pg last yr? him playing well doesnt seem to help the team win games.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Draymond is the type of player the Spurs would have had like 5 years ago.

vCash
    I like Jenkins as the last guard off the bench. He's a good young player with some solid IQ upside.

He knocks down the shot and he can probably run a team in a few years. If we inked him cheap I don't see why he's not considered a solid bench option in years to come

vCash
    I like Jenkins as the last guard off the bench. He's a good young player with some solid IQ upside.

He knocks down the shot and he can probably run a team in a few years. If we inked him cheap I don't see why he's not considered a solid bench option in years to come

remember when that solid iq had a chance to win a tied game against the hornets in the second to last game of the season last year. he decided to attack the basket with 7 seconds to go. he gets blocked and theres an outlet to marco bellinelli for a wide open lay up to seal the game. Not only did his actions not allow the warriors to have the last shot of the game- they allowed the opposing team to get a wide open lay up to win the game..... not high iq basketball at any level imo

vCash
    VERY high IQ play. Jenkins saved the season IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    remember when that solid iq had a chance to win a tied game against the hornets in the second to last game of the season last year. he decided to attack the basket with 7 seconds to go. he gets blocked and theres an outlet to marco bellinelli for a wide open lay up to seal the game. Not only did his actions not allow the warriors to have the last shot of the game- they allowed the opposing team to get a wide open lay up to win the game..... not high iq basketball at any level imo
    No way it was Marco. He hasn't been on the team for a few years now.

vCash
    OH NVM READ THAT WRONG
    c

Forgot Marco was on the Hornets. Outlet went to him. OOps sorry Likemystylez

vCash
    VERY high IQ play. Jenkins saved the season IMO
    well yeah- if your goal is to lose as many games as possible.... jenkins is a solid addition to the roster. if you have a desire to win games and not throw a season away... jenkins might not be a great guy to have playing for you.

vCash
    Ezeli is a good back up but they need bogut

vCash
    Marco is on the bulls..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I think for Barnes to get outta this slump his playing in he has to start believe ing he belongs on this team and as a starter. He needs to play aggressive, attack the basket, don't b afraid to take shots (which it seems he is at times). I believe in Barnes hell get it.

Ezeli has been great, way better then I woulda thought he could b especially starting for us. And green well speaks for himself if he develops a consistent shot he's dangerous off the bench heck maybe even starting

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    I think for Barnes to get outta this slump his playing in he has to start believe ing he belongs on this team and as a starter. He needs to play aggressive, attack the basket, don't b afraid to take shots (which it seems he is at times). I believe in Barnes hell get it.

Ezeli has been great, way better then I woulda thought he could b especially starting for us. And green well speaks for himself if he develops a consistent shot he's dangerous off the bench heck maybe even starting

barnes is a pushover. was a low percent shooter in college and a national disappointment. He is preppy and needs more thug in him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    barnes is a pushover. was a low percent shooter in college and a national disappointment. He is preppy and needs more thug in him.
    Haha Barnes needs thug n him and cousins is to thug? Aye u know what would make this team a championship caliber team? White chocolate Jason Williams in his prime

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    Barnes is from Iowa. He'll always be himself

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast