Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500

    nate Robinson has been released?

    SHould the Raps look into him to serve as a back up ( he is better than JlIII) and free themselves to trade Jose ( or Lowry) ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    476
    vCash
    1500
    We don't need him right now. But as you said, should we trade away one of our point guards and not receive a serviceable player who could play the point as back-up then sure why not.

    But as of right now, we don't need him.

    Dishing out some love...and droppin dimes

    "If I was in the parking lot I'd jack him up"
    - Jack Armstrong

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,189
    vCash
    1500
    no, because he's a sg mentality in a very small pg body. Yes, he's a more skilled player, but lucas still moves the ball more than nate.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,048
    vCash
    1500
    he only looks for his own and he's way too flighty. pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Halifax, NS
    Posts
    701
    vCash
    1500
    He plays the same style as Lowry...which has shown to this point to not be a fit with this team.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,042
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    SHould the Raps look into him to serve as a back up ( he is better than JlIII) and free themselves to trade Jose ( or Lowry) ?
    I haven't seen his release reported anywhere? Where have you seen this?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,276
    vCash
    1500
    He sucks, so no

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,138
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I haven't seen his release reported anywhere? Where have you seen this?
    Yeah he scored 27 points in his last game, I doubt they released him...

    edit: apparently they might release him by Jan 10 for financial reasons, but I don't see anywhere saying its for sure or that its happened yet
    Last edited by conway429; 12-27-2012 at 12:45 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Murrrica
    Posts
    667
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapsfanforlife View Post
    He plays the same style as Lowry...which has shown to this point to not be a fit with this team.
    i disagree.. robinson is a chucker lowry is a scoring point guard.

    still don't want robinson unless calderon and lowry both were hurt or traded.


    "they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,042
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Yeah he scored 27 points in his last game, I doubt they released him...

    edit: apparently they might release him by Jan 10 for financial reasons, but I don't see anywhere saying its for sure or that its happened yet
    I agree, hasn't happened yet, not worth talking about yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •