Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Soooo Who Starts once the Injured are Uninjured?

Raps on a 5 game win streak now. Does it change anything? Does Casey go back to Bargnani and Lowry once they become healthy? If so, will it ruin some sort of chemistry the team has going? Opinion & Thoughts?

My take, I'm happy for the Raps finally winning, not to take anything away from the last 3 wins, but it's not like we were playing "power houses" of the league, great for them to start the streak by beating Dallas and Houston. I believe once Bargs & Lowry comes back, they immediately come into the lineup. I just hope the chemistry rubs off on these guys so they can continue to play the way we have been.

On a side note, I took a look at the upcoming 13 games(Would be 41 GP on the year) .. We have some tough matchups coming our way, but I find that if they can win 7-8 of those, it would be great. Of the 13, I can see them beating:

New Orleans, Orlando, Sacremento, Charlotte, Portland, Milwaukee .. Milwaukee is more of a MUST type of win game, but then we also play Philly twice(must wins) and also have the Spurs, OKC, Lakers, Brooklyn, Chicago, Miami(14th game technically)

Anyways Let's Go Raps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Raps on a 5 game win streak now. Does it change anything? Does Casey go back to Bargnani and Lowry once they become healthy? If so, will it ruin some sort of chemistry the team has going? Opinion & Thoughts?

My take, I'm happy for the Raps finally winning, not to take anything away from the last 3 wins, but it's not like we were playing "power houses" of the league, great for them to start the streak by beating Dallas and Houston. I believe once Bargs & Lowry comes back, they immediately come into the lineup. I just hope the chemistry rubs off on these guys so they can continue to play the way we have been.

On a side note, I took a look at the upcoming 13 games(Would be 41 GP on the year) .. We have some tough matchups coming our way, but I find that if they can win 7-8 of those, it would be great. Of the 13, I can see them beating:

New Orleans, Orlando, Sacremento, Charlotte, Portland, Milwaukee .. Milwaukee is more of a MUST type of win game, but then we also play Philly twice(must wins) and also have the Spurs, OKC, Lakers, Brooklyn, Chicago, Miami(14th game technically)

Anyways Let's Go Raps.
    this will be the true litmus test of whether Colangelo really is willing to put his ego aside. if Andrea goes right back in the starting 5 when the team has displayed so much more defensive intensity and cohesion in his absence then i will have to start a new thread called "mother****er what the ****?"

lowry probably goes back in though. his relationship with the team is at an entirely different stage than where Bargnani is at.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    this will be the true litmus test of whether Colangelo really is willing to put his ego aside. if Andrea goes right back in the starting 5 when the team has displayed so much more defensive intensity and cohesion in his absence then i will have to start a new thread called "mother****er what the ****?"

lowry probably goes back in though. his relationship with the team is at an entirely different stage than where Bargnani is at.
    I will join that thread.

vCash
    go back to lowry to start but let bargnani come off the bench.

vCash
    I think if the Raps shows the same intensity, there is no chance Bargs and Lowry start.

As they say -- don't fix something that's not broke.

vCash
    The lineup that plays the way the coach wants them to play. Period.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    i dont want to change up anything until we lose 2 in a row
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    It'll come down to what happens when we play a few of the better teams. If we continue to win, then by all means, keep the current guys playing. If we lose, then you have to keep tinkering -- it doesn't make sense to have Lowry and Bargs sitting on the bench while we lose games. Trade them or play them, at that point.

vCash
    This would be a tough call and a dilemma for Casey especially at the PG position.

It would also be interesting who starts at the C position, now that Val maybe out for awhile.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    This would be a tough call and a dilemma for Casey especially at the PG position.

It would also be interesting who starts at the C position, now that Val maybe out for awhile.
    how? obviously amir..
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    The lineup that plays the way the coach wants them to play. Period.
    That's the thing Ink. I'm not sure that Casey doesn't give Bargs a free hall pass to just shoot and skip around on the floor. I really think if Casey was to insist on fill effort from Bargs every second on the floor then we would not be slagging Bargs so much. Bargs does start and play big minutes while we are embarrassed of his play. The staff don't do anything about it !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    That's the thing Ink. I'm not sure that Casey doesn't give Bargs a free hall pass to just shoot and skip around on the floor. I really think if Casey was to insist on fill effort from Bargs every second on the floor then we would not be slagging Bargs so much. Bargs does start and play big minutes while we are embarrassed of his play. The staff don't do anything about it !
    The last 6 games have been a graphic illustration of how the coach wants the team to play. I expect him to enforce that with BOTH Lowry and Bargnani.

It's not like EITHER of them can say that the team struggled without them.

So either they fit in or they sit.

Casey would be an idiot to do it any other way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    how? obviously amir..
    I have an inkling that BC will overuse his power again to convince Casey that a Bargs and Ed Davis maybe a good combination plus the fact that he may want to showcase his former no.1 pick before 2/15/13.

vCash
    It should be a easy decision. Keep Jose and Ed starting and ease both Bargs and Lowery into the line-up. Even though Lowery will be back sooner than Bargs I think. One major problem with that is the simple fact if you want to get something out of Bargs on Offence you need Jose as the PG. As for D well thats all on Bargs.

vCash
    let Lowry and Bargs come off the bench at first and see if the team keeps winning...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast