--PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!!--
The PSD NBA Forum Youtube Thread 2.0
please use this thread with discretion and good judgment.
If people go hog wild just posting any and all NBA videos with no semblance of
order or discussion, the thread will be closed.
--RULES / GUIDELINES--
1. All normal site rules apply and will be strictly enforced. That means no baiting, flaming, insults, etc. Of course, "bad play"/"blooper"/etc. videos go with the territory, but please be sure to be respectful and stay within the rules when you post.
2. As a general rule, don't post too many videos. If this thread gets flooded with posts all at once, nobody will be able or willing to watch most of what's posted here. It will just be a mess. The simplest way to think of this might be: "A single dunk posted in a week is much better than 8 dunk mixes posted every day."
3. Shorter and more specific is better. Mixes are not unacceptable, but they don't lend themselves to discussion, generally. So we encourage you to post clips of single plays and/or from single games. They will provide a clearer focal point for good discussion, which ultimately is what we're after. Which brings us to...
4. Try, when possible, to actually have a point to make when posting a video. It might be helpful to think of this one as: "Scouting reports are better than highlight reels." Of course, sometimes there might just be some plays that are so amazing they need to be posted, and that of course is cool. But as a general approach to posting videos in here, try to choose material that can actually be analyzed to illustrate something about a player or team. Again, it just lends itself to better discussion.
5. Please try to post the highest quality material you can. As you know, sometimes there are 3 or more youtubes of the same play out there, varying in quality. If you can take the time to post videos in here, you can take the time to figure out which video of the ones that are out there is the highest quality available.
The PSD NBA Forum Youtube and Video Thread 1.0