Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    That's now how relationships work.
    Clearly you're in the wrong kinds of relationships

vCash
    Even though Love is a beast, I am really iffy on trading Noah! I would rather wait till he becomes a free agent! Love and Noah would dominate!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fin_frenzy_84 View Post
    Even though Love is a beast, I am really iffy on trading Noah! I would rather wait till he becomes a free agent! Love and Noah would dominate!
    I think they'll wait during the Summer of 2014 to make a decision. That is to roll with a combo of Taj/Mirotic at PF or pursue acquiring Love.

vCash
    So are we going to ban all articles that give an opinion. There has been some hot garbage that thonus has written in the past. Nick freddell has wrote some silly stuff too. There is K.CJohnson and everyone else. No one gets on hi because he rarely ever states his opinion. It's just informative articles.

vCash
    That's now how relationships work.
    ask for forgiveness, not permission.
    [IMG]/IMG]

vCash
    If it really took Noah, Deng and just a regular first round pick for Kevin Love, and GarPax hadn't got it done yet, I would not be a fan anymore.

I am sure the Bulls are watching this situation closely and waiting to pounce.

I would love GarPax if they somehow got a deal done with something like Deng, Taj, Bobcats pick, and a couple other first round picks. That would be great. But it would NEVER happen.

vCash
    I don't see Minnesota trading Love for at least the next 1.5 seasons. I don't see them wanting Noah when he'd be 29, as would Deng.

IMO it will take young assets. Bobcats pick, Mirotic, Teague, Butler, other picks/young players and an expiring or two.

The point is to pair Rose/Love/Noah up.
    and this should be immediately emailed, instagrammed, whatever means of getting it in front of sam smith's eyes so he can understand why he makes no sense when he responds to his "followers."

Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    If it really took Noah, Deng and just a regular first round pick for Kevin Love, and GarPax hadn't got it done yet, I would not be a fan anymore.

I am sure the Bulls are watching this situation closely and waiting to pounce.

I would love GarPax if they somehow got a deal done with something like Deng, Taj, Bobcats pick, and a couple other first round picks. That would be great. But it would NEVER happen.
    you wouldn't be a fan? really? what an awful retaliation against guys that work for the Bulls. You don't have to be fans of Gar Foreman or John Paxson, but to not be a fan of the team because of those guys when it's the players on the court and the coaches on the bench that are the real reasons why you should be a fan, then i'd say you're a phony.

vCash
    Damn this guy is shooting 36% FG on the year.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    a;sldfja;sldfj omg!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    he's bringing his stock down so we can get him for cheap

“If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!”
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Apparently Derrick Favors said Love is overrated, according to an article. Not his exact word, but he made a ridiculous statement about Love.

I see a usual pattern forming in the NBA. It's more the scrubs and busts in the league that run their mouths the most.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JHBulls View Post
    Apparently Derrick Favors said Love is overrated, according to an article. Not his exact word, but he made a ridiculous statement about Love.

I see a usual pattern forming in the NBA. It's more the scrubs and busts in the league that run their mouths the most.
    They blew up what Favors said. He just said Love is like any other stretch 4 but a better rebounder. A stretch 4 is someone that can score inside/outside and is a challenge guarding is basically what Favors said.

I mean My God people get so emotional and worked up and overexaggerate a comment by a guy it's ridiculou tbh. Favors said absolutely nothing wrong and I don't understand how people just feel the need to diss him. The article was I think a Balls Don't Lie article by a guy who's prolly too ugly/leading a pathetic life that writes this b.s. cuz he's jealous of everyone else that's better than him (which are most probably) honestly.

vCash
    I see what you mean. It is ridiculous to get pissed at Favors then. I just saw the article title and thought "what?".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Clearly still bothered by that broken hand

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    To Sam Smith.

Well if we were to trade for him now, yes, that's what it would cost. We all know that trading for him now is not going to happen. We will trade for him when the wolves keep losing, Love gets more frustrated, and he demands a trade, making his trade value in the process low where we don't have to give up Noah. The Wolves have no incentive to trade for him now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast