• win

2 66.67%
  • lose

1 33.33%
  • tie

0 0%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    vCash
    whoever is in charge of music/sounds at Arrowhead needs to be fired.

#iubb

vCash
    Vick Ballard ends the game!

WE ARE GOING TO THE POST-SEASON!!!!!!!

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Can't argue with that. As of how the roster is currently constructed their offense is horrible, but if they get a legit QB then they'll be a better one.
    i agree with that. Im honestly surprised Charles has what, 1400 yards this season? IDK how he did it with no passing game.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    whoever is in charge of music/sounds at Arrowhead needs to be fired.
    You no like Gangnam Style?

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Well it wasnt pretty, but hey we are 10-5 and in the post season. Fantastic year!!!!!!

vCash
    Let's goooo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    You no like Gangnam Style?
    They played that "fight for our right to party" song like every single damn drive for both teams. And it may have been me but i swear i heard a bell ringing nearly the entire game.

#iubb

vCash
    My favorite stat is Luck with zero turnovers for the past two games!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    Our defense is playing badly, and we havent been getting any pressure, but they have playmakers on that offense. Charles, Hillis, McCluster, the TE and big receiver whos names i cant remember, and a few more guys that are injured. Really if you give them a competent QB they are a couple TD's up on us. This is what a capable offense looks like with an incapable QB. Charles cant bust 80 yard runs every play.

You pretty much nailed it, KC needs a QB badly, aswell as a new OC.
    This team has more talent than majority of the NFL teams, but its not utilized correctly and it wont be until they get a new QB.

Also, Bowe would be huge if he wasnt hurt..he doesnt get much love from the NFL, but he is a top WR...he puts up the numbers he does with QBs such as Cassel/Quinn/Huard(im sure no one even knows this one lol).

Jamaal is capable of having huge games like this all the time..there is a reason pre ACL he was averaging 6.4 YPC in a full season...because he is one of the best in the league. I just wished I could see him with the OL Priest Holmes had with Roaf, Shields, Wiegmann(in his prime) and Waters..with Trent Green at QB...wouldve been amazing.

When KC gets a QB and a new OC(competent one) then I think you will see just how good the O could potentially be.

Great game today tho guys, really pulling for you guys in the playoffs

vCash
    Arians said making the playoffs as HC of this team is more rewarding than when he won the SB with PIT.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Arians said making the playoffs as HC of this team is more rewarding than when he won the SB with PIT.
    This has really stood out as remarkable season in my mind. Everyone fell off the bandwagon so the true colts fan base is basking in the spotlight. I LOVE the fact Manning will be cheering for the Colts this weekend and I think he would feel good about this franchise securing the #1 seed for his team. Many will consider BA to take a head coaching job, but I hope he will turn them down. He loves the fact he will be relieved of some responsibilities and hasn't really embraced the HC role always acknowledging this is Chucks team. Now that Chuck is back, BA will be able to spend full time with Luck in practice which will prove to be beneficial in his development.

vCash
    Hey guys. Congrats on making the post-season. It felt odd not having the Colts in the playoffs last year.

I was just wondering if you think starters will be rested Vs the Texans as you have clinched a playoff spot?
    As a Broncos fan I hope you don't haha but you've earned the right too I guess.

So glad Chuck is back next week and am hoping for a Broncos - Colts match-up in a few weeks. That would be so ****ing awesome.

Again, congrats.

vCash
    Hey glad to have your support. As for the resting the starter thing i don't think that's going to happen. Pagano/Arians believes in winning the game. Maybe they'll take out the starters if everyone is getting hit, but i think the main intention is to win the game 1st.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    https://twitter.com/jakequery/status...w_p=tweetembed

Here's a link of Arians saying the team will play to win.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    This has really stood out as remarkable season in my mind. Everyone fell off the bandwagon so the true colts fan base is basking in the spotlight. I LOVE the fact Manning will be cheering for the Colts this weekend and I think he would feel good about this franchise securing the #1 seed for his team. Many will consider BA to take a head coaching job, but I hope he will turn them down. He loves the fact he will be relieved of some responsibilities and hasn't really embraced the HC role always acknowledging this is Chucks team. Now that Chuck is back, BA will be able to spend full time with Luck in practice which will prove to be beneficial in his development.
    I honestly think he may stay just for the simple fact of "Why leave my job of working with Andrew Luck, to go be a head coach of a ****** team?" I think Luck has that kind of pull on this man and may be the reason he will stay. I'm still not sure he'll be a top target and hopefully he's not, for selfish reasons.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast