Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    There's no way Warriors let go of Lee. I'd throw biedrins in the deal, though. Jack is a good pickup for them because of his Fisher-like toughness.
    jack is a lot better than fisher. jack actually plays decent defense, he doesnt just run underneith people in the air and try to get the ref to make a bad charge call. also jack can run an offense in crunch time. fisher has never been able to do that.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Bogut isn't Bogus and he was part of the best trade this franchise had in the last twenty years.
    I think dale davis and speedy claxton for baron davis was a trade that worked out well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Bogut isn't Bogus and he was part of the best trade this franchise had in the last twenty years.
    really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    I was thinking, trade for Gasol.....and then in a separate trade, trade away Bogut. Just think how stacked the lineup could get. Or, make a three way deal. Involving Gasol, Bogut, and someone else.

But Bogut is Bogus

You're acting as if gasol is still gasol though. Mark is better than Pau between the two gasols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I think dale davis and speedy claxton for baron davis was a trade that worked out well.

You can also argue that one of the best trades ever that literally pushed the warriors into the playoffs was Mike Dunleavy and Troy Murphy for Al Harrington and Stephen Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    we are not going to trade with the Lakers..
    agree. I also rather not have the Warriors be on the lower end of the deal as the Lakers are known for getting the better deal of all trades.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    agree. I also rather not have the Warriors be on the lower end of the deal as the Lakers are known for getting the better deal of all trades.
    this!!!!

if the lakers make a trade- they are going to get the better end of it. the league is rigged

vCash
    How about D. Cousins?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123