Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Marcus Thames has been hired as the hitting coach for the Yankees' high A-ball affiliate in Tampa, the club announced via its Twitter feed, effectively ending the outfielder's ten-year Major League career. Thames last appeared in the majors in 2011, posting a .576 OPS in 70 plate appearances for the Dodgers. According to Baseball Reference, the 35-year-old Thames made a little over $6.2MM in his career.

Our secret weopon is gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Cutting Dickerson, like Wise, was silly. Both were useful bench guys.
    Then who would have been your 2 cuts from the 40 man?
    Nick

vCash
    russ canzler and chris stewart

4. 01-13-2013, 11:19 AM
    Reason
    Not Needed

vCash
    MLB Network ranked Choo higher than Grandy as a CF. he's never played cf.

So we have that going for us.

vCash
    MLB Network ranked Choo higher than Grandy as a CF. he's never played cf.

So we have that going for us.
    Granderson is a subpar defensive center fielder. If Choo plays an average center field he will be better.

vCash
    Cafardo: Yankees monitoring Javy Vazquez in winter ball

Via Nick Cafardo: The Yankees are one of several teams who have been watching Javy Vazquez‘s recent winter ball outings in Puerto Rico. Bob Nightengale says he’s throwing 92-95 mph and scouts are raving.

http://riveraveblues.com/2013/01/caf...er-ball-81406/
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    third time is the charm right Vazquez

vCash
    Justin Upton Rumors: Sunday
    By Zach Links [January 13 at 12:16pm CST]
    Earlier today, we learned that the budget-conscious Yankees aren't in on Justin Upton at present. Jon Paul Morosi of FOX Sports proposed a scenario in which the Yanks send Curtis Granderson to the Mariners and then parlay that haul into Upton, but it doesn't look like Brian Cashman & Co. are going to join the fray for the Diamondbacks star. We'll keep track of the latest on Upton here..

Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#M40lvXLOyY4IyMxZ.99

vCash
    Javier vazquez cant even be that dumb to sign with the yankees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post

Via Nick Cafardo: The Yankees are one of several teams who have been watching Javy Vazquez‘s recent winter ball outings in Puerto Rico. Bob Nightengale says he’s throwing 92-95 mph and scouts are raving.

He is taking steroids. Same story as colon.

vCash
    He hasn't thrown that hard in yrs.
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    MLB thinks they have a handle on juice. They have a handle on the 1990 steroids but have no clue about the new stuff.

I know it sounds like I'm mr know it all, but my best friend is in the industry and players are using like crazy. Non detectable.

Plus, hgh can NOT be proven without a base line test as everyone naturally produces the hormone at different levels.

Trust Leo on this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post

If they want to trade Nova or Hughes then why not?

I told you they would look at him.....I said 3rd times a charm!

Javy is ready for the challenge. Make the move Cash and the send Nova or Hughes packing for a bat!
    Nick

vCash
    MLB thinks they have a handle on juice. They have a handle on the 1990 steroids but have no clue about the new stuff.

I know it sounds like I'm mr know it all, but my best friend is in the industry and players are using like crazy. Non detectable.

Plus, hgh can NOT be proven without a base line test as everyone naturally produces the hormone at different levels.

Trust Leo on this one.
    Sure it can. You just look for levels that are outside of a reasonable natural level. That's the way all artificial testosterone tests work. Different athletic commissions, let's say CSAC vs. NJACB vs. Olympic testing have different standards. But there's no baseline test involved. Let's be honest, requiring a baseline wouldn't make any sense. How could you get a baseline #s fro a dude whose on HGH?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Sure it can. You just look for levels that are outside of a reasonable natural level. That's the way all artificial testosterone tests work. Different athletic commissions, let's say CSAC vs. NJACB vs. Olympic testing have different standards. But there's no baseline test involved. Let's be honest, requiring a baseline wouldn't make any sense. How could you get a baseline #s fro a dude whose on HGH?
    Also from what I heard, the new HGH testing...

Every player is going to get a baseline test before the season starts; any spike in the "random testing after" (elevated levels).. means suspension.

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast