Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1001
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    11,071
    vCash
    1500
    TY, I feel like you do. Only I don't think I've had as much to drink as you have.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    TY, I feel like you do. Only I don't think I've had as much to drink as you have.
    It is New Years!!! Time to show your funk!

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,664
    vCash
    1500
    TY, might wanna edit some posts bud. Just tryin' to keep you from getting in trouble

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    vCash
    1500
    I dont want TY or any of us to get banned

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    TY, might wanna edit some posts bud. Just tryin' to keep you from getting in trouble
    he did in here where else

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,974
    vCash
    1500
    Wish I got to see what was said..

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    Wish I got to see what was said..
    he doesnt like Blue Birds

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    vCash
    1500
    Goodnight Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where ever the battle is
    Posts
    1,269
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    Your sarcasm meter could stand to be calibrated.
    Hey genius, that's not sarcasm. Its a statement of the facts.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where ever the battle is
    Posts
    1,269
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    When the Toronto Marlins crap out in 2013 this dude will be no where to be found on this forum..
    I have to tell you how ridiculous most of you sound. Its as if arrogance is the spice of life with most of you guys. I'm here and if the Jays suck in '13 I'll be the first one here.

    Calling them the Toronto Marlins, and they picked up scraps just baffles me. Are you guys baseball fans or Yankee fan? If you need to be fluffed, then go to your nearest rub-and-tug.

    They already had a half decent core (maybe you guys forgot JB), they added Miami's three best players (Stanton aside), NL batting champ°, and NL CY Young award winner.

    Again, "scraps". I have no idea how this team is going to perform. As I said, they need to play the games. But for most of you to ***** on these moves as if they are inconsequential is..... I'm speechless at the stupidity of it all.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    829
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post
    I have to tell you how ridiculous most of you sound. Its as if arrogance is the spice of life with most of you guys. I'm here and if the Jays suck in '13 I'll be the first one here.

    Calling them the Toronto Marlins, and they picked up scraps just baffles me. Are you guys baseball fans or Yankee fan? If you need to be fluffed, then go to your nearest rub-and-tug.

    They already had a half decent core (maybe you guys forgot JB), they added Miami's three best players (Stanton aside), NL batting champ°, and NL CY Young award winner.

    Again, "scraps". I have no idea how this team is going to perform. As I said, they need to play the games. But for most of you to ***** on these moves as if they are inconsequential is..... I'm speechless at the stupidity of it all.
    There have been solid arguments presented. Blue Jays have to stay healthy if they want to be this phenomenal team everyone expects them to be. Right now they're paper champions, and very rarely has that worked out.

    Josh Johnson has a lot of trouble staying healthy in general. Jose Reyes isn't getting any younger, and running on turf is not going to help him in any way shape or form. RA Dickey is great, but is also up there in age, and will be pitching against the AL for an entire season. Melky is off the juice, and while that doesn't necessarily affect his BA head on, it will decrease the pop in his swing, which means a lot of his line-drives will turn into line-outs. Buerhle is yet another question of age. And yes, we're just oh so hypocritical for questioning the age of your players when our team is full of them. Well we don't like the fact that our team is old, and most of us are surprised that many of them are still producing. Just because Pettitte has found the fountain of youth doesn't mean everyone will.

    You have a strong team. ON PAPER. Sorry we're choosing to root for our team and point out what could go wrong with yours. Many of us will admit that the Blue Jays could be strong this year, but is it so wrong that we recognize what could go wrong?

    And furthermore, why do you bother posting in this forum if you're just going to complain about the responses you get?

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,974
    vCash
    1500
    First

    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post

    Calling them the Toronto Marlins, and they picked up scraps just baffles me.
    Then

    They already had a half decent core (maybe you guys forgot JB), they added Miami's three best players (Stanton aside), NL batting champ°, and NL CY Young award winner.
    Really?


    Anyway dude you baffle me..

    You are on a Yankees forum pimping a division competitor and you expect nobody to argue? You are posting as if these Marlins are locks to win the division and make up a 22 game differential. I'm certainly not gonna stroke your fan pole because you got Dickey or Johnson. And until I see that team playing well on the field it is meaningless what they have on paper. Just ask those same Marlins if they thought they were primed to win the NL East last year.

    Look, I know it feels nice to have a team spend on some players I mean what has it been 20 years now for the Blue Jays? But being surprised that people on a Yankee forum don't think the Blue Jays are or will be better then the Yankees is hardly surprising or baffling. If you don't like that many of us do not agree than take that weak crap to your precious Blue Jays board and listen to crickets there. I am personally tired of hearing it. Every year some fans (Red Sox, Tampa, O's last year) talk about how they are winning the division and the Yankees are done. And nearly every year the Yankees win in the end and until that doesn't happen it is just a lot hot air. Sorry, but that is reality.
    Last edited by Thump; 12-30-2012 at 03:03 PM.

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    7,088
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post
    I have to tell you how ridiculous most of you sound. Its as if arrogance is the spice of life with most of you guys. I'm here and if the Jays suck in '13 I'll be the first one here.

    Calling them the Toronto Marlins, and they picked up scraps just baffles me. Are you guys baseball fans or Yankee fan? If you need to be fluffed, then go to your nearest rub-and-tug.

    They already had a half decent core (maybe you guys forgot JB), they added Miami's three best players (Stanton aside), NL batting champ°, and NL CY Young award winner.

    Again, "scraps". I have no idea how this team is going to perform. As I said, they need to play the games. But for most of you to ***** on these moves as if they are inconsequential is..... I'm speechless at the stupidity of it all.
    Blue Jay fan, your team has been complete garbage since 1994 and all of a sudden you come out crawling from underneath the floor boards and start tooting your horn on a Yankee board that has just missed the playoffs just once since 1995.

    What did you fully expect? For Yankee fans to bow down to you?

    Your team has yet to win one game in 2013 and you start your garbage. Most on here have already gave their respects to the Jays but that is just on paper and it means absolutely nothing....the Yanks have been told how old they are since 1996 and yet they still manage to play in meaningful OCT games. The Rays have
    more respect from us than your Jays bacause they have proved they can compete.

    What has your team done since 1993? Uh, that is 19 years ago dude.
    Nick

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,257
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thump View Post
    i'm certainly not gonna stroke your fan pole because you got dickey or johnson.
    iswydt

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    6,277
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Blue Jay fan, your team has been complete garbage since 1994 and all of a sudden you come out crawling from underneath the floor boards and start tooting your horn on a Yankee board that has just missed the playoffs just once since 1995.

    What did you fully expect? For Yankee fans to bow down to you?

    Your team has yet to win one game in 2013 and you start your garbage. Most on here have already gave their respects to the Jays but that is just on paper and it means absolutely nothing....the Yanks have been told how old they are since 1996 and yet they still manage to play in meaningful OCT games. The Rays have
    more respect from us than your Jays bacause they have proved they can compete.

    What has your team done since 1993? Uh, that is 19 years ago dude.
    Pretty much sums this whole argument up.

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •