Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    vCash
    TY, I feel like you do. Only I don't think I've had as much to drink as you have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    TY, I feel like you do. Only I don't think I've had as much to drink as you have.
    It is New Years!!! Time to show your funk!

vCash
    TY, might wanna edit some posts bud. Just tryin' to keep you from getting in trouble

vCash
    I dont want TY or any of us to get banned

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    TY, might wanna edit some posts bud. Just tryin' to keep you from getting in trouble
    he did in here where else

vCash
    Wish I got to see what was said..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    Wish I got to see what was said..
    he doesnt like Blue Birds

vCash
    Goodnight Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    Your sarcasm meter could stand to be calibrated.
    Hey genius, that's not sarcasm. Its a statement of the facts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    When the Toronto Marlins crap out in 2013 this dude will be no where to be found on this forum..
    I have to tell you how ridiculous most of you sound. Its as if arrogance is the spice of life with most of you guys. I'm here and if the Jays suck in '13 I'll be the first one here.

Calling them the Toronto Marlins, and they picked up scraps just baffles me. Are you guys baseball fans or Yankee fan? If you need to be fluffed, then go to your nearest rub-and-tug.

They already had a half decent core (maybe you guys forgot JB), they added Miami's three best players (Stanton aside), NL batting champ°, and NL CY Young award winner.

Again, "scraps". I have no idea how this team is going to perform. As I said, they need to play the games. But for most of you to ***** on these moves as if they are inconsequential is..... I'm speechless at the stupidity of it all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post
    I have to tell you how ridiculous most of you sound. Its as if arrogance is the spice of life with most of you guys. I'm here and if the Jays suck in '13 I'll be the first one here.

Calling them the Toronto Marlins, and they picked up scraps just baffles me. Are you guys baseball fans or Yankee fan? If you need to be fluffed, then go to your nearest rub-and-tug.

They already had a half decent core (maybe you guys forgot JB), they added Miami's three best players (Stanton aside), NL batting champ°, and NL CY Young award winner.

Again, "scraps". I have no idea how this team is going to perform. As I said, they need to play the games. But for most of you to ***** on these moves as if they are inconsequential is..... I'm speechless at the stupidity of it all.
    There have been solid arguments presented. Blue Jays have to stay healthy if they want to be this phenomenal team everyone expects them to be. Right now they're paper champions, and very rarely has that worked out.

Josh Johnson has a lot of trouble staying healthy in general. Jose Reyes isn't getting any younger, and running on turf is not going to help him in any way shape or form. RA Dickey is great, but is also up there in age, and will be pitching against the AL for an entire season. Melky is off the juice, and while that doesn't necessarily affect his BA head on, it will decrease the pop in his swing, which means a lot of his line-drives will turn into line-outs. Buerhle is yet another question of age. And yes, we're just oh so hypocritical for questioning the age of your players when our team is full of them. Well we don't like the fact that our team is old, and most of us are surprised that many of them are still producing. Just because Pettitte has found the fountain of youth doesn't mean everyone will.

You have a strong team. ON PAPER. Sorry we're choosing to root for our team and point out what could go wrong with yours. Many of us will admit that the Blue Jays could be strong this year, but is it so wrong that we recognize what could go wrong?

And furthermore, why do you bother posting in this forum if you're just going to complain about the responses you get?

vCash
    First

Calling them the Toronto Marlins, and they picked up scraps just baffles me.
    Then

Really?

Anyway dude you baffle me..

You are on a Yankees forum pimping a division competitor and you expect nobody to argue? You are posting as if these Marlins are locks to win the division and make up a 22 game differential. I'm certainly not gonna stroke your fan pole because you got Dickey or Johnson. And until I see that team playing well on the field it is meaningless what they have on paper. Just ask those same Marlins if they thought they were primed to win the NL East last year.

Look, I know it feels nice to have a team spend on some players I mean what has it been 20 years now for the Blue Jays? But being surprised that people on a Yankee forum don't think the Blue Jays are or will be better then the Yankees is hardly surprising or baffling. If you don't like that many of us do not agree than take that weak crap to your precious Blue Jays board and listen to crickets there. I am personally tired of hearing it. Every year some fans (Red Sox, Tampa, O's last year) talk about how they are winning the division and the Yankees are done. And nearly every year the Yankees win in the end and until that doesn't happen it is just a lot hot air. Sorry, but that is reality.
    Last edited by Thump; 12-30-2012 at 03:03 PM.

vCash

Blue Jay fan, your team has been complete garbage since 1994 and all of a sudden you come out crawling from underneath the floor boards and start tooting your horn on a Yankee board that has just missed the playoffs just once since 1995.

What did you fully expect? For Yankee fans to bow down to you?

Your team has yet to win one game in 2013 and you start your garbage. Most on here have already gave their respects to the Jays but that is just on paper and it means absolutely nothing....the Yanks have been told how old they are since 1996 and yet they still manage to play in meaningful OCT games. The Rays have
    more respect from us than your Jays bacause they have proved they can compete.

What has your team done since 1993? Uh, that is 19 years ago dude.
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thump View Post
    i'm certainly not gonna stroke your fan pole because you got dickey or johnson.
    iswydt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Blue Jay fan, your team has been complete garbage since 1994 and all of a sudden you come out crawling from underneath the floor boards and start tooting your horn on a Yankee board that has just missed the playoffs just once since 1995.

What did you fully expect? For Yankee fans to bow down to you?

Your team has yet to win one game in 2013 and you start your garbage. Most on here have already gave their respects to the Jays but that is just on paper and it means absolutely nothing....the Yanks have been told how old they are since 1996 and yet they still manage to play in meaningful OCT games. The Rays have
    more respect from us than your Jays bacause they have proved they can compete.

What has your team done since 1993? Uh, that is 19 years ago dude.
    Pretty much sums this whole argument up.

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast