Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    vCash
    yes curtis granderson is a steal in a market where angel pagan and shane victoriano get paid 10-11 m per year.

Granderson 1 year 15 m over pagan and or victorinao at 3-39 4/40plus

it is absolutely a steal. Market value on OF is absurdly high right now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTK9lvkCQg

My tribute to edwin Encarrrrnacioooooon...... Been an amazing fantasy replacement whle arod was hurt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    Harry, ONE at bat?
    slick, I know you're a numbers guy but not everything in baseball can be quantified. The guy has been a bench player the last 3 years. His numbers offer about as much to what kind of player he can be as that one at bat does.

Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    Come on guys.. Nunez could never start at third because of his crap defense and he is a below average major leaguer at best. His numbers are not special and he did not do enough to prove he belongs at a starting position player for the New York Yankees..

I feel like we are just clinging to him since he is the only youngish player who could crack the roster.. and he will.. on the bench.. Seriously, stop blowing him up like he is the next Griffey jr. because of a couple good at bats against Verlander..
    i got a better idea...lets all blow dante bichette like he is the next Griffey jr.

Quote Originally Posted by carnage101 View Post
    yes curtis granderson is a steal in a market where angel pagan and shane victoriano get paid 10-11 m per year.

Granderson 1 year 15 m over pagan and or victorinao at 3-39 4/40plus

it is absolutely a steal. Market value on OF is absurdly high right now.
    victorino isn't even worth mentioning since the team that signed him also gave Stephen Drew 10 million. As far as Pagan goes, I would much rather have him at 4 for 40 than Granderson at 1 for 15.

vCash
    Who here actually thinks Bichette Jr has done anything to warrant praise?

vCash
    If Dante was smart he'd juice up like pops.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

"Wait a second.....did they say they are releasing new names from Biogenesis soon? I think I may have just soiled myself..."

Tick....tock.....tick....tock...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Dunn View Post
    slick, I know you're a numbers guy but not everything in baseball can be quantified. The guy has been a bench player the last 3 years. His numbers offer about as much to what kind of player he can be as that one at bat does.

i got a better idea...lets all blow dante bichette like he is the next Griffey jr.

victorino isn't even worth mentioning since the team that signed him also gave Stephen Drew 10 million. As far as Pagan goes, I would much rather have him at 4 for 40 than Granderson at 1 for 15.
    your opinion on value means nothing i agree with you that they are overpaid however market value is still market value.
    Taking in finacnial considerations neither pagan or victorino are viable options being that the primary goal is still under 189 or bust. Plus granderson will outproduce both players easily.

My tribute to edwin Encarrrrnacioooooon...... Been an amazing fantasy replacement whle arod was hurt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Who here actually thinks Bichette Jr has done anything to warrant praise?
    i do, he's healthy worthy of praise LOL, our farm gems can't even do that

mason williams shoulder injury
    campos shoulder
    pineda shoulder
    man ban tj
    betances AJ burnett syndrome.

vCash
    i do, he's healthy worthy of praise LOL, our farm gems can't even do that

mason williams shoulder injury
    campos shoulder
    pineda shoulder
    man ban tj
    betances AJ burnett syndrome.
    If staying healthy is the only requirement for becoming a solid prospect, sign me up. Actually, maybe even that, is beyond my abilities.

vCash
    Victorino and Pagan are two of the worst signings I ever heard of.

They both are AWFUL.

Itchy at 2/12 is pure genius compared to those.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

"Wait a second.....did they say they are releasing new names from Biogenesis soon? I think I may have just soiled myself..."

vCash
    I'm shocked how down everyone is on cano, I think the yankees let swisher, martin and possibly granderson go just so they can sign cano, Heck if the mets can keep wright why can't we keep cano.

I bet you if cano hits to his potential (330,30,130rbi) we will all scream bloody murder if we don't resign him. He had a bad year and still put up numbers better than any other 2nd basemen in baseball.

vCash
    As a matter of fact, the Sox have 4 of the worst signings ever......Gomes, dempster, Victorino, Napoli.

Horrendous.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Victorino and Pagan are two of the worst signings I ever heard of.

They both are AWFUL.

Itchy at 2/12 is pure genius compared to those.
    awful players get paid too tho, my point is granderson's option is better than either of those two.

Yanks won the division last year and everyone expects a giant turn around because we didn't hit for one week? i'm shocked how many people are still over reacting because of the playoffs. I'm sorry but in hindsight we did better than i dreamed of when the season started. We weren't even predicted to win our division.

vCash
    I'm shocked how down everyone is on cano, I think the yankees let swisher, martin and possibly granderson go just so they can sign cano, Heck if the mets can keep wright why can't we keep cano.

I bet you if cano hits to his potential (330,30,130rbi) we will all scream bloody murder if we don't resign him. He had a bad year and still put up numbers better than any other 2nd basemen in baseball.
    Pretty much everyone her thinks cano is awesome. I sure do.

But pretty much everyone here is soured by the Arod and tex deals......and nobody wants to give him 8/200.

If Fielder got 9/212 or whatever.......I hate to tell u but Cano will DEFINITELY Get that or more.

Cano blows away Fielder as a player.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    If staying healthy is the only requirement for becoming a solid prospect, sign me up. Actually, maybe even that, is beyond my abilities.
    i was being sarcastic

vCash
    And yes, Grandy is light years above those clowns.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Pretty much everyone her thinks cano is awesome. I sure do.

But pretty much everyone here is soured by the Arod and tex deals......and nobody wants to give him 8/200.

If Fielder got 9/212 or whatever.......I hate to tell u but Cano will DEFINITELY Get that or more.

Cano blows away Fielder as a player.
    Yep cano's war is 5 or higher which usually means 20 m annually. I forget the calculation but it's like 5 million per win i think?

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast