Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    Tell me more about this, as this is the first I'm hearing that the Yankees botched Wang's rehab.

Whose plan was this and how did you obtain access to it?

And how is that you know that the Phillies don't take credit for Floyd or the Expos don't take credit for Johnson?
    While Wang was rehabbing from his injury the Yankees told him he couldn't do the running routine he normally does. The problem is since he didn't do that there was a lack of strength in his legs so he compensated for it and put more stress on his shoulder.

That plan is Cashman's and it's supported by Hal. I didn't gain access to it it has been stated by Brian and Co. for the past few seasons. It started back in 05/06. It's the reason why we had Generation Trey and the Killer Bs. It's the reason why they have gone pitching heavy in the draft and IFA over the past several yrs.

Have you ever heard anyone past or present consider those two pitchers to be apart of their previous organizations. Hell most ppl don't even know RJ was an Expo.
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post
    Here’s the announcement from the Yankees.

The New York Yankees today announced they have claimed infielder/outfielder Russ Canzler off waivers from the Cleveland Indians.

Canzler, 26, appeared in 26 games for the Indians as a September call-up in 2012, hitting .269 (25-for-93) with three home runs and 11RBI. He made 24 starts with the Indians (11 in the outfield, seven at first base and six as the designated hitter), hitting safely in 15 of the contests.

A right-handed hitter from Hazleton, Penn., Canzler began the year with Triple-A Columbus of the International League, batting .265 (129-for-487) with 36 doubles, 22 home runs and 79RBI in 130 games. He led the International League in doubles while also pacing the team in home runs and RBI.

Originally selected by the Chicago Cubs in the 30th round of the 2004 First-Year Player Draft, Canzler also saw Major League action in three games with Tampa Bay in 2011 (.333, 1-for-3, 1RBI, 1SF, 1BB, 1K). Throughout his professional career, he has appeared in games at first base, third base, left field, right field and designated hitter.

The Yankees will make a corresponding move to make room on the 40-man roster.

http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2013/01/0...-man-move-yet/
    He actually looks like he could potentially out hit Mark Teixeira

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post
    They're partly to blame for that they botched his rehab.

Is it a strength but it hinges on too pitchers in their late 30s. The plan was for at most 2-3 slots held by cost controlled very good young pitchers

Wang only lasted a few seasons and Kennedy became a good pitcher after he left. He credits the D'backs turning his career around and helping him become the pitcher he is. He didn't give credit to the Yankees. Gavin Flloyd won 17-18 games with the White Sox one season but do the Phillies view him as a guy they developed? No. Randy Johnson was drafted and came up as an Expo does he count as a guy they developed? No.
    Nardi contreras does excellent work with young pitchers.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    Hi. I am Tony's friend, Marissa. Since his facebook is locked I am hacking this account he has open on his computer

I'm a HUGE Yankee fan too

Is anyone awake at this time?

vCash
    Omg haha is that Swisher underneath me? I LOVE him. Will miss him while he's gone.

vCash
    Wahhh no one is awake to talk too

Don't tell Tony I was on here

He might get mad. I'm not sure. If his facebook were open I would have just hacked that...oh darn!

vCash
    Hi just got on TY wazzzz up

vCash
    Haha at TY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    He actually looks like he could potentially out hit Mark Teixeira

Nardi contreras does excellent work with young pitchers.
    Thank God Nardi is no longer in the organization
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    Yanks in on Berkman according to Newsday.

Not sure if anyone posted that.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Yanks in on Berkman according to Newsday.

Not sure if anyone posted that.
    He certainly fits the current Yankee requirements: extremely old, can't really play the field, primary left handed hitter (can't hit left-handed pitching anymore), and a one year deal is what it'd take.

Let's do it Cashman, make it happen!

Parade!

vCash
    Funny ^
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Hi. I am Tony's friend, Marissa. Since his facebook is locked I am hacking this account he has open on his computer

I'm a HUGE Yankee fan too

Is anyone awake at this time?
    Wow...

vCash
    ^^Dirty Sanchez her!

vCash
    There goes Berkman:

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
    Sources: #Rangers finalizing agreement with Berkman. Deal expected to be one year. Vesting option possible.

vCash
    Saturday: Brian Cashman told Anthony Rieber that A-Rod has not had a setback and is still on the original “prehab” schedule. “We have a tentative date, but I’m not going to reveal it,” said the GM. Sounds like a non-story that turned into a story because it’s A-Rod.

Friday: Via Dan Martin: A date still has not been set for Alex Rodriguez’s left hip surgery. He says it is not expected to be performed until the middle of this month at the earliest.

The Yankees announced A-Rod’s left hip injury — a torn labrum, bone impingement, and a cyst — early last month, noting he would need to go through 4-6 weeks of “prehab” before the procedure. It has already been four weeks and next Monday will mark five weeks, so the middle of the month would be 6-7 weeks out from the announcement. Once he has the surgery, A-Rod is expected to miss 4-6 months. Give his age and the nature of the injury, I’m assuming he’ll be out for the high-end of that range if not longer.
    http://riveraveblues.com/2013/01/sti...surgery-81086/

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast