Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1001
  1. #391
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    13,332
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post
    Alas, point proven. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you......the epitomy of ignorance.
    lol jokes on you buddy

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  2. #392
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,862
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Blue Jay fan, your team has been complete garbage since 1994 and all of a sudden you come out crawling from underneath the floor boards and start tooting your horn on a Yankee board that has just missed the playoffs just once since 1995.

    What did you fully expect? For Yankee fans to bow down to you?

    Your team has yet to win one game in 2013 and you start your garbage. Most on here have already gave their respects to the Jays but that is just on paper and it means absolutely nothing....the Yanks have been told how old they are since 1996 and yet they still manage to play in meaningful OCT games. The Rays have
    more respect from us than your Jays because they have proved they can compete.

    What has your team done since 1993? Uh, that is 19 years ago dude.
    Nick, that might have been your best post ever.

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    829
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Blue Jay fan, your team has been complete garbage since 1994 and all of a sudden you come out crawling from underneath the floor boards and start tooting your horn on a Yankee board that has just missed the playoffs just once since 1995.

    What did you fully expect? For Yankee fans to bow down to you?

    Your team has yet to win one game in 2013 and you start your garbage. Most on here have already gave their respects to the Jays but that is just on paper and it means absolutely nothing....the Yanks have been told how old they are since 1996 and yet they still manage to play in meaningful OCT games. The Rays have
    more respect from us than your Jays bacause they have proved they can compete.

    What has your team done since 1993? Uh, that is 19 years ago dude.
    Well said

  4. #394
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    205
    vCash
    1500
    I find it a little ironic that some of you Yankees fan are knocking the Jays simply because they look good on paper. Lets be honest, the same goes for the Yankees. The Yanks have a bunch of names that look good on paper that we are hoping have bounce back years or can stay healthy.

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    829
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    I find it a little ironic that some of you Yankees fan are knocking the Jays simply because they look good on paper. Lets be honest, the same goes for the Yankees. The Yanks have a bunch of names that look good on paper that we are hoping have bounce back years or can stay healthy.
    Yes.... and?

    None of us are KNOCKING the Jays. We're pointing out their flaws. People do the same for the Yankees, every year. Why is that so wrong?

  6. #396
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where ever the battle is
    Posts
    1,269
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Blue Jay fan, your team has been complete garbage since 1994 and all of a sudden you come out crawling from underneath the floor boards and start tooting your horn on a Yankee board that has just missed the playoffs just once since 1995.

    What did you fully expect? For Yankee fans to bow down to you?

    Your team has yet to win one game in 2013 and you start your garbage. Most on here have already gave their respects to the Jays but that is just on paper and it means absolutely nothing....the Yanks have been told how old they are since 1996 and yet they still manage to play in meaningful OCT games. The Rays have
    more respect from us than your Jays bacause they have proved they can compete.

    What has your team done since 1993? Uh, that is 19 years ago dude.
    First off what did I start? I never disrespected your team and have not "tooted" the Jays, just simply stating facts. Quite frankly, I was looking for some dialogue with others outside those with the Blue Jays coloured glasses. I find Yankee fans pretty knowledgeable and wanted their perspective. Instead most of you can't communicate because its easier to bash. Bring it, I promise I want cry.

    I wanna talk baseball 2013 and you bring up the last 19 years, great argument. Several regime changes, total mismanagement, awful trades, and even worse drafting. What would you like me to say?

    I'm talking about this off season and was hoping to get a different perspective. But you and your Yankees are obviously invincible. It shows with their 19 year WS winning streak.

    Im not looking for respect or even desire it. I simply want to see things for an opponent's perspective. But "most " of you guys don't have the fortitude to discuss anything.

    So keep your circle jerk going and pat each other on the back for yet another amazing off season of acquiring high-end high-priced talent and I don't even need to watch the games until October where the Yankees will extend their streak to 20 consecutive WS wins........

    oh wait?
    Last edited by TRIUMPHATOR; 12-30-2012 at 04:10 PM.

  7. #397
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where ever the battle is
    Posts
    1,269
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by carljam1 View Post
    Yes.... and?

    None of us are KNOCKING the Jays. We're pointing out their flaws. People do the same for the Yankees, every year. Why is that so wrong?
    Sure you are. And I didn't knock the Yankees or point out any flaws. Just shows that if one doesn't wear the pinstripes he's not welcome.

    Go back and read some of the rebuttals tl my posts and tell me its not sheer ignorance.

  8. #398
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where ever the battle is
    Posts
    1,269
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    lol jokes on you buddy
    You must have been looking into the mirror because the joke is definitely not on me. Last time I checked my country was still in pretty good shape.

    Really? Because I live in Canada. No kidding most countries can't stand people like "you". Stupid, stupid, stupid.

    Its a shame actually, because America was the pride of the Western world. A model civilization, one that could lead the world in honor and respect and now even over a simple baseball conversation, I'm getting killed for living in Canada "nuff said".

    Now do you guys want to talk baseball or shall I leave?
    Last edited by TRIUMPHATOR; 12-30-2012 at 04:12 PM.

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    829
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post
    Sure you are. And I didn't knock the Yankees or point out any flaws. Just shows that if one doesn't wear the pinstripes he's not welcome.

    Go back and read some of the rebuttals tl my posts and tell me its not sheer ignorance.
    Yeah it's sheer ignorance. On your part.

  10. #400
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,575
    vCash
    1500
    Blue jay guy....

    I don't have a horse in the fight. But I'm a huge Yankee fan and here's my take:

    I think what the Jays did is fantastic regarding Reyes, JJ and Dickey. I also love me some Brandon Morrow. Always have.

    I think your lineup was already scary, when healthy, and now Reyes adds a table setter.

    I think Burhle is god awful, but will give u innings. I also don't trust your closer in a big spot because he hasn't done it. And down the stretch, he will implode like most do.

    So, in summary, I think the Jays will wallop the weak teams, which will allow them to stay in it til the end.

    But, I think that they have zero PROVEN winners in clutch scenarios, so that will be the end of year downfall.

    Fair?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  11. #401
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where ever the battle is
    Posts
    1,269
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Blue jay guy....

    I don't have a horse in the fight. But I'm a huge Yankee fan and here's my take:

    I think what the Jays did is fantastic regarding Reyes, JJ and Dickey. I also love me some Brandon Morrow. Always have.

    I think your lineup was already scary, when healthy, and now Reyes adds a table setter.

    I think Burhle is god awful, but will give u innings. I also don't trust your closer in a big spot because he hasn't done it. And down the stretch, he will implode like most do.

    So, in summary, I think the Jays will wallop the weak teams, which will allow them to stay in it til the end.

    But, I think that they have zero PROVEN winners in clutch scenarios, so that will be the end of year downfall.

    Fair?
    Absolutely, that's all I came on here for. To get someone else's perspective.

    Thank you.

  12. #402
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,575
    vCash
    1500
    Oh, and for the record, I find the whole 'My team is better than your team' argument moronic.

    Here's whose team is better. The Giants. That's it.

    Everyone else lost.

    For 2013, everyone is equal at the moment.

    Although the Yanks are still the best.

    Swidt?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  13. #403
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    829
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post
    Absolutely, that's all I came on here for. To get someone else's perspective.

    Thank you.
    Everyone else gave you a different perspective, you just chose to get offended by it.


  14. #404
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,361
    vCash
    1500
    The dodgers are the best. They spent the most money so there the best

  15. #405
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,361
    vCash
    1500
    Bluejays are probably the best team in canada

Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •