Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    And as many times that you repeat it, it's just that many more times you're wrong. But, what else is new.
    Leo is always right. You're wrong. Now sleep.
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees
    50-48

G: 87 | AVG: .272 | HR: 2| RBI: 27| OBP: .326 | SLG: .320 | wOBA: .293 | wRC: 80

vCash
    By the way, I don't know what the fack has gotten into everybody's head (not just some Yanks fans but EVERYONE in the MLB forum) but the Yanks are winning the division.

We had a DOGSHIET postseason, but we were still tops in pretty much every offensive category, and have every reason to believe the rotation gets better. If Kuroda pitches the same, Pettitte stays healthy and CC goes back to pre-2012 CC, we are locked and loaded
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees
    50-48

G: 87 | AVG: .272 | HR: 2| RBI: 27| OBP: .326 | SLG: .320 | wOBA: .293 | wRC: 80

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees90. View Post
    By the way, I don't know what the fack has gotten into everybody's head (not just some Yanks fans but EVERYONE in the MLB forum) but the Yanks are winning the division.

We had a DOGSHIET postseason, but we were still tops in pretty much every offensive category, and have every reason to believe the rotation gets better. If Kuroda pitches the same, Pettitte stays healthy and CC goes back to pre-2012 CC, we are locked and loaded
    I agree get a righty bat and boom!!

vCash
    Leo is always right. You're wrong. Now sleep.
    Thank u my man.....I have that fool on ignore.

vCash

Agreed. I think our team is no worse than last year.

We had no Arod last year anyway. I prefer Romine. We had no Gardner.

I actually like it better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    We all do

vCash
    Thank him? LOL!!! For what? You hear voices in your head, and I'm the fool? Too funny!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by YANKSGUY; 12-28-2012 at 12:54 PM.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

vCash

Our team is no worse. Gardner + Ichiro should make up for Swisher + Martin. The starting pitching is the same but Pettitte should be there all year. Mo will be back.

The O's are not any better. The Rays got worse. The Red Sox are irrelevant. The Jays became the Marlins.

93-94 wins, AL East champs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    Our team is no worse. Gardner + Ichiro should make up for Swisher + Martin. The starting pitching is the same but Pettitte should be there all year. Mo will be back.

The O's are not any better. The Rays got worse. The Red Sox are irrelevant. The Jays became the Marlins.

93-94 wins, AL East champs.
    Really? Interesting that you see it that way. I didn't realize that the Marlins had Bautista, EE, a great bullpen, young stud Lawrie, last years NL "batting champ", oh and last years NL Cy Young winner. The Blue Jays' opening day starter last year is now their fifth and they will have their closer who didn't throw one pitch last year.

The Marlins could only wish, and the Yankees should be concerned. That being said I do do believe the Yankees will win the Wild Card.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post
    Really? Interesting that you see it that way. I didn't realize that the Marlins had Bautista, EE, a great bullpen, young stud Lawrie, last years NL "batting champ", oh and last years NL Cy Young winner. The Blue Jays' opening day starter last year is now their fifth and they will have their closer who didn't throw one pitch last year.

The Marlins could only wish, and the Yankees should be concerned. That being said I do do believe the Yankees will win the Wild Card.
    The Marlins didn't have Bautista and EE but they had Hanley and Stanton. And they managed to win 69 games.

Thanks for conceding the wild card to us though.

vCash

We also have 100 less homeruns and 300 less RBIs.
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 12-28-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    Nick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPHATOR View Post

Lawrie still has yet to show that he's a stud, he has great potential, but he has yet to match it. NL Batting Champ is off the juice, I'd put money on him having a very down year. You guys also took a bunch of the scraps from the Marlins, I'm willing to bet Reyes and Johnson both spend time on the DL this year. The Blue Jays are the paper champions, but as the Red Sox showed a few years ago, that doesn't mean you guys will be the dominant team you expect to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    We also have 100 less homeruns and 300 less RBIs.
    Who cares? We lost the ALCS to a team that hit 80 fewer HRs than we did. HRs aren't everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    The Marlins didn't have Bautista and EE but they had Hanley and Stanton. And they managed to win 69 games.

Thanks for conceding the wild card to us though.
    Thanks for reading my entire post and only offering two rebuttals.

The Jays are much deeper than the Marlins. They added the best players on the Marlins (minus Stanton), NL Cy, NL Bat champ, and kept their own best......I know you don't want to agree (hometown aside) but the reality is the Yankees are 1b this season IMHO.
    Last edited by TRIUMPHATOR; 12-28-2012 at 02:46 PM.

vCash
    How are they no worse than last yr with everyone being a yr older and they haven't replaced the production they lost with Martin and Swisher leaving?
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast