Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Next Prospect To Hit the Big Leagues

This is going to be a hard one since D'Arnaud and Marisnick are gone.

My Guess
    Sean Nolin or Deck Mcguire

vCash
    Stroman ....

vCash
    Probably Stroman, Stilson, maybe Nolin and def McGuire

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    Either Nolin or Stroman. I'll go Stroman.

vCash
    Really hopeing Deck has a bounce back year. I remember listening to an interview and he seems like a very intelligent and cool guy haha. Felt bad he had such a ****** year.

Soooo pumped to see Stroman though. Definately my new favourite prospect since we've unloaded all the other ones lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan10 View Post
    Really hopeing Deck has a bounce back year. I remember listening to an interview and he seems like a very intelligent and cool guy haha. Felt bad he had such a ****** year.

Soooo pumped to see Stroman though. Definately my new favourite prospect since we've unloaded all the other ones lol
    Deck looked really, really bad last year. Like, he just lost everything. I remember watching him pitch and thinking he had no business being a professional ball player. His FB velocity dropped, he had no command, his breaking pitches had no bite. It was just a shame to watch. I hope he snaps out of it, but it will be a big mental hurdle to climb.

vCash
    I think Nolin only gets called up to start... so hopefully we don't need him I'd imagine it would be either Stroman or Stilson going to the pen.

vCash
    Stroman. He's already ready pretty much.

vCash
    stroman

vCash
    The Stro-dog.

vCash
    I'm hoping Deck can turn it around. I heard today on the Jeff Blair show, can't remember who was talking but they mention Deck is in a good position to just take his time and figure things out no rush. Now that we have so many vet's in the rotation we shouldn't need to rush guys up like we did with Hutch, Alvarez and Gose.

But to answer the question I'd say Stroman for sure.

vCash
    im hearing that nolin may be next....stroman still has to serve his suspension....alot of ppl are forgetting about that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    im hearing that nolin may be next....stroman still has to serve his suspension....alot of ppl are forgetting about that
    its only 43 games left though realistically they wont need stroman or nolin unless 2 of Romero, Johnson, Dickey, Morrow, Burhle, Happ get injured.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Stroman's suspension is only in effect in the minors. If they wanted to call him up to the majors, he'd be allowed to play there. Not positive, just seem to remember hearing that.

vCash
    Combine the suspension (I think the Jays want to honour it by keeping him in the minors anyway) & the fact that they may want to try him as a starter first (which is what I hope), I don't think it'll be Stroman.

Hopefully we don't need to see anybody from the minors all season, but since that's not likely I hope it's just someone to plug in the pen (Jenkins, Nolin).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast