Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash

WWE: Rock scheduled for Raw 1/7 and Smackdown 1/8

The Rock was already announced for the January 7 WWE Raw, but he is now also announced for the January 8 Smackdown taping in his home town of Tampa.
    I bet he will interfere in the Punk/Ryback match and actually cost Ryback the title so he can save Punk and the title for himself at the Rumble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I bet he will interfere in the Punk/Ryback match and actually cost Ryback the title so he can save Punk and the title for himself at the Rumble.
    I wish. I would love to see a heel Rock one time, all of his heel runs (NoD, Corporation, & Hollywood heel Rock) were genius. I think he cuts a promo and maybe gets involved with the shield since they will see his match w/Punk as a injustice.

Wish List: I would just like to Rock wrestle a couple matches on raw against one or two of the three.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    He can do it without really being a heel. You know there is going to be some kind of interference in that match. Maybe he will cost Ryback accidently. Either way, I think he will play a factor in it. I figured that is the reason that match is happening then and not the following week when that is the 20th anniversary show.

vCash
    It doesn't matter to the live crowd whether Rock is heel or face because he will always get a loud reaction from them. But I do see Rock "accidentally" costing Ryback his match against Punk so Rock can go over Punk at the Royal Rumble and become WWE Champion then waltz back to Hollywood with the title

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    So than what will ryback do to the rock?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    I don't know. But it just seems to coincidental that they are having this match the same night Rock is going to be there. If Rock does win at the Rumble Ryback would be in the EC match so that would be a way to get back at him.

There is just no way that this match is going to end without some kind of interference and I don't see it being shield again. Another alternative would be for Brock to come back and cost Ryback and possibly planting the seeds for a wrestlemania match between them. I don't know if Brock will be back already though.

vCash
    I honestly hope rock doesnt get involved in that match people would scream more hate for rock and say the rock burried rybacks career

Then again barely anyone on this site likes ryback so probably no one would say that...if it was cesaro/sandow/ziggler or bryan people would have been irate but since its ryback its probably okay for this site

The ryback punk is supposed to be a tlc match i see the shield getting involved beating down ryback then hell no comes down after the match for the save they get beat down by punk/shield which leads to the rock

Everyones beat down (for the most part) shield/punk raise there hands in victory then BOOM

If ya smelllllllllllllll the music hits rock comes down for the save ryback wakes up they go at it with the shield then bryan/kane wake up and theres an all out brawl

Cole says either "eww gross" or "oh my god" or watch out watch outttt"

Show ends

Sets up a 4 on 4 tag match if they want to go that route before the rumble cause wwe raw main events love random tag matches as main events

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    The Rock did it for the people...

vCash
    I don't think Rock will get involved in the match between Punk and The Ryback. It won't be a clean win for Punk, since WWE can never have the heel win cleanly in a big match, but whoever does interfere and costs The Ryback the match will likely move towards a confrontation at the RR be it in a match or in the Rumble match itself.

I bet Rock does come out after Punk wins and the two have their stare down, hopefully some words...cannot wait for the promos between two of the best ever on the mic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaptrikz View Post
    He will eat his movie

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    I honestly hope rock doesnt get involved in that match people would scream more hate for rock and say the rock burried rybacks career

Then again barely anyone on this site likes ryback so probably no one would say that...if it was cesaro/sandow/ziggler or bryan people would have been irate but since its ryback its probably okay for this site

The ryback punk is supposed to be a tlc match i see the shield getting involved beating down ryback then hell no comes down after the match for the save they get beat down by punk/shield which leads to the rock

Everyones beat down (for the most part) shield/punk raise there hands in victory then BOOM

If ya smelllllllllllllll the music hits rock comes down for the save ryback wakes up they go at it with the shield then bryan/kane wake up and theres an all out brawl

Cole says either "eww gross" or "oh my god" or watch out watch outttt"

Show ends

Sets up a 4 on 4 tag match if they want to go that route before the rumble cause wwe raw main events love random tag matches as main events
    If rock buried those ppl, id hate him too and rock is my favorite wrestler.

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    I believe Rock is scheduled for the 21st also which is in San Jose. I'll be there!

vCash

WWE: Rock scheduled for Raw 1/7 and Smackdown 1/8

Sorry WWE, if this is your attempt to get me to watch Raw instead of the BCS title game, you're nuts. Rock is worthless to watch at this point.

vCash
    ^ Sanchez facepalm

vCash
    I just can't picture the rock being in the elimination chamber match defending the title. That's why it has to be punk that wins

PSD's 2011 Diva's Champion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast