Not for nothin, isiah Thomas has been really good on nba tv

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IDunknown View Post
    Four points is a blow out?
    Dude, we got blown out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YashBoone View Post
    I remember Isiah during his NBC days in the 90's. On camera, the guy is very charismatic and obviously has a good level of basketball knowledge. I haven't seen him yet on NBATV, I'm gonna check him out on there sometime.

I wonder sometimes if he never took that position in Toronto or came to New York what his overall perception would be of him by the fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOULDA COULDA View Post
    Bulls down by 20 tonight in Atlanta.

They look awful, how did we get blown out?
    That's not a blow out.

Memphis losing by 25 to the Rockets is a blow out. With 30s left they were down 27.

I don't feel quite so bad as far as us losing to the Rockets now. Lose to Spurs in OT, ran the Knicks, 76ers and Memphis out of the gym. They won't get out of the first round, but they sure might make life hard for someone in the first round....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YashBoone View Post
    Agreed, in a weird way I'm almost happy for the guy. New York literally had him to the point where he was chugging sleeping pills.

vCash
    This team needs to CRUSH the T-Wolves today as a confidence booster. You cannot lose this game after being pathetic the past 2 out of 3.

We haven't played well, we need to turn this around with another 5 game win streak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    This team needs to CRUSH the T-Wolves today as a confidence booster. You cannot lose this game after being pathetic the past 2 out of 3.

We haven't played well, we need to turn this around with another 5 game win streak.
    If we don't win will you make a bunch of threads saying we need to trade players and fire coaches?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Agreed, in a weird way I'm almost happy for the guy. New York literally had him to the point where he was chugging sleeping pills.
    I was too young to see Isiah play in his prime but his contributions to the game as a player alone still make me root for him.........

As long as he is away from us.
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    I can't remember or recall ever seeing Melo struggle like this. This is crazy. Give the ball to JR and everyone move out of the way. Haha. Never thought I would say that.

KNICKS 2012/2013 = REBIRTH
    Lets talk some Knicks on Twitter @knicksupdate
    Knicks Past Knicks Future
    Originally Posted by StoicSentry
    "I hate rooting for the Knicks because of their connection with the Rangers. I never became a serious Knicks fan."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees1115 View Post
    I can't remember or recall ever seeing Melo struggle like this. This is crazy. Give the ball to JR and everyone move out of the way. Haha. Never thought I would say that.
    You should have come back and deleted this lol

Now I can't fly my airplane

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334