Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kevin Love Out Tonight

NEW YORK -- Kevin Love's tough-luck season continues. The Timberwolves forward has an eye injury that will keep him out of the team's game Sunday, Dec. 23, against the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden.

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_...ye-injury-will

vCash
    I would think you coulda just put this in the gamethread...but anyways that should help to prevent from getting destroyed on the boards. Pekovic is also a tough rebounder and Chandler will need to box him out and AK47 has that length

vCash
    I read this yesterday. Supposedly he injured himself late in the 4th quarter in the last game he was in a few nights ago. That's huge for us, he's obviously the centerpiece for that team.

But I've seen that Pekovic guy play a few times this year and last, he's a beast in the block. Hope Tyson makes a concerted effort to keep him off the boards, I wouldn't think he'd be able to with Love also in the game. Should be much easier for Tyson to control the paint tonight.

vCash
    Yeah I saw when he got "injured" it was against OKC. Somebody appeared to poke his eye, he shot his free throw, made it and then said "I don't know how I made that, I can't see".

vCash
    We should win with or without love

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    We should win with or without love
    jinx

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysons_Beard View Post
    jinx
    its not a jinx..im not saying we're gonna win, I'm saying Love playing should not be the deciding factor in us winning

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd