Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Spam and contact

There have been a bunch of spam posts on the General forum for more than an hour now. How often does a mod/admin pass by there?

I'm pretty new around here so I don't really know if there's a shortage of mods or not. But, going by my experiences on other large forums, it shouldn't be too much to expect spam to be removed in a timely manner.

Another point - a few weeks ago I sent a mail to your contact address via the 'Contact us' button at the bottom of the page. It came back as undeliverable. What gives?

My suggestion was very simple - instead of the ridiculous sight of both '09:00 pm' and '09:00 am', why not simply switch to the universally accepted and understood 24 hour clock? 09:00 pm then simply reads 21:00.

If that idea is too radical for US users, can you at least change the clock so that the entirely unnecessary '0' is removed from pm times, so that 09:00 pm simply reads 9:00 pm?

vCash
    There is a lot here.

1. Spam...got it. Thanks for the heads-up.

2. I'll look into the Contact Us link. This was working fine, but they may have made some changes and accidentally broken it. Who knows.

3. We won't be going to a 24 hour clock and the settings in V-Bulletin will not allow us to remove the "0" at the front of the single-digit hours. Sorry.

vCash
    Well, that's that then. Thanks for the timely response.

vCash
    The Contact Us email service has been restored.