Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 582
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    44,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    We don't have the cap space for Peterson anyways. Unless you are prepared to lose Goldson.
    Please God no. ray:


    The Battle For P4P Supremacy Is Not Over - Rematch Coming Soon!

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Kovalev/Gonzalez/Rigondeaux/Fury/Ward/Alvarez/Brook/Bradley/Lomachenko


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    23,963
    One thing that keeps kreeping into my mind is Gore as a possible cut this off-season, unlikely but I keep thinking it could happen.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    26,642
    I don't think that will happen since Hunter got injured.

    #PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    27,947
    We'll be just fine financially. I bet Goldy resigns for less that we all think. Parys, Smith, Akers is around 13-14 million right there, resign Goldy for 6, bring a couple other special teams guys back, put us up to around 9-10...perhaps cut Goodwin or Manningham and we'll be able to sign all our draft picks
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    still upset about how costly Goldson's two dumb plays were in the NFC championship last year... arguably could've affected the outcome of the game. Still want to keep him though, hopefully he does indeed take less than what people think he'll want.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Stonington CT
    Posts
    3,300
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    One thing that keeps kreeping into my mind is Gore as a possible cut this off-season, unlikely but I keep thinking it could happen.
    I hope not. I feel he definitely has 2 more 1000+ yard seasons in him. I get the other side of it though. We have 2 RB's already that IMO could be dominant. I for keeping Gore though.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,378
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    I hope not. I feel he definitely has 2 more 1000+ yard seasons in him. I get the other side of it though. We have 2 RB's already that IMO could be dominant. I for keeping Gore though.
    I'm interested to see how Jewel Hampton bounces back from the injuries in college. I'll be looking forward to seeing him next preseason.

    With Smith...I wonder if he actually will follow Turner? It wouldn't be a horrible move for Cleveland, but then again I think Weeden can be very very good if the actually do get Turner there.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    bay area, california
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    I'm interested to see how Jewel Hampton bounces back from the injuries in college. I'll be looking forward to seeing him next preseason.

    With Smith...I wonder if he actually will follow Turner? It wouldn't be a horrible move for Cleveland, but then again I think Weeden can be very very good if the actually do get Turner there.
    I honestly think he follows Roman to Jax and we get a 4th or 3rd

    Jim Harbaugh "LOSING IS NOT AN OPTION"

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    12,448
    Quote Originally Posted by ninerrider80 View Post
    I honestly think he follows Roman to Jax and we get a 4th or 3rd
    That'd be interesting. Is Roman a real good possibility to go there?

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by ninerrider80 View Post
    I honestly think he follows Roman to Jax and we get a 4th or 3rd
    why would we get a 4th or 3rd?

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    38,634
    If we get a 1st round pick for Alex, then I could care less if he stays within our division.

    As much as I appreciate him, I hope we could ship him to KC/JAC/AZ for their picks. Their high draft picks, that would be too nice!

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    32,049
    Can we keep Alex and trade for Shaun Hill. Then we'd have my three favorite QB's. Then sign Nate Davis to the practice squad
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    2,195
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    If we get a 1st round pick for Alex, then I could care less if he stays within our division.

    As much as I appreciate him, I hope we could ship him to KC/JAC/AZ for their picks. Their high draft picks, that would be too nice!
    No one will trade their 1st for him, maybe a 2nd & at late rounder this year plus a conditional 2,3 or 4 next year depending on performance.

    But then again.... look what the Raiders did for Palmer, so anything is possible - if unlikely.
    I dont lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word. - Gen "Mad Dog" Mattis

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    27,445
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    That'd be interesting. Is Roman a real good possibility to go there?
    I think he was roommates with their new GM when they were in college


    Soon...

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    27,445
    Also, speaking of Alex Smith, today (well at least right now in the Eastern Time Zone) is the one year anniversary of The Catch III


    Soon...

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •