Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Before Kaep's debut, you were on Alex's nuts. In fact, I believe you listed his dick as your location...
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    This is like completely backwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Uh.....what. Alex rarely got credit for wins...Hear that? That's any shred of credibility you had being shredded.
    I was just teasing rap and he already responded.
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    He did? Or are you confusing him with me?
    I copied you last season.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I copied you last season.
    Oh. Well Alex is a little whore then.

Go Braves/49ers!

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Alex coming into the game was a bit awkward feeling, but it was cool that he got the reaction he did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Alex coming into the game was a bit awkward feeling, but it was cool that he got the reaction he did.
    Yea, I agree. Would have been nice if they would have at least tried to get him 7 passes.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    Yea, I agree. Would have been nice if they would have at least tried to get him 7 passes.
    They may have thrown a few more if they had converted the third down. Don't know if Miller would have got it anyway, but the throw was behind him. I actually though Miller was going to fall. Leading him and giving him a shot at running for the first would have been nice. The throw short of the marker looked like it was obviously the play design...so no fault there. Just running the play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post

Alex didn't lose that game Kyle Williams did. Alex Smith however didn't exactly win that game either. One completion to a WR? Comon Alex! Throw your hands up and say it with me chumj22, "comon Alex!"
    Like I always say. Alex haters will always point to something...

Let's see, we had Williams and Crabtree, and then 2 scrubs from the practice squad... I think you need to give some credit to the NY Giants pass rush. Smith threw 2 TDs with 0 ints against a hot defense that was dominating the Offensive lines of the teams they played and parlayed it into a Superbowl victory... Both Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady got beat while throwing the ball almost 50 times each and both had 1 TD and 2 Ints.

Bottom line, we should have won that game and had we won, we stood a good chance to win the Superbowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chunj22 View Post
    Like I always say. Alex haters will always point to something...

Let's see, we had Williams and Crabtree, and then 2 scrubs from the practice squad... I think you need to give some credit to the NY Giants pass rush. Smith threw 2 TDs with 0 ints against a hot defense that was dominating the Offensive lines of the teams they played and parlayed it into a Superbowl victory... Both Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady got beat while throwing the ball almost 50 times each and both had 1 TD and 2 Ints.

Bottom line, we should have won that game and had we won, we stood a good chance to win the Superbowl.
    Not going to re-hash this entire argument, but Smith also had Walker free down the sideline twice. Once, he didn't pull the trigger and the other he overthrew him. Could have very possibly been TDs and both would have had Niners in FG range. Smith didn't "lose" the NFCC game. The entire team did. I just thought Smith's bad plays weren't due to bad play so to speak...there were just due to the way he plays. Which is ultimately why I wanted the change.

vCash
    We both know Walker would have dropped that anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    We both know Walker would have dropped that anyways

vCash
    Is there any way Arizona is dumb enough to do Smith for Peterson. It's probably a better deal then Kolb for DRC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    Is there any way Arizona is dumb enough to do Smith for Peterson. It's probably a better deal then Kolb for DRC.
    Not a chance.

vCash
    Especially to us. They'd be flat out ******** lol
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Damn one could only hope haha

vCash
    That'd be so friggin' funny.

vCash
    We don't have the cap space for Peterson anyways. Unless you are prepared to lose Goldson.

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast