Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    But they have Tannehill now so they're out
    I agree, they need to find out what they have in Tannehill and if they bring in Alex they won't do that anytime soon.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    The Chiefs and the Browns are the two most likely destinations for Alex. I know he loves Norv Turner, but I think the best place for him to go is Kansas City. Andy Reid has a great track record with maximizing QBs potential. They have solid RBs, Dwayne Bowe, and the first overall pick. With the first overall pick, the Chiefs could draft Luke Joeckel and shift Brandon Albert back inside into guard. That would greatly improve their offensive line. Then, they could focus the rest of the draft on the defensive side of the ball.

vCash
    Running quarterbacks dont win championships. Kaep both lost you a championship and damn near came from behind while doing it. It's on his shoulders that they lost, plane and simple. Smith doesnt throw that pick and they dont have to dig out of a 22 point deficit with a drop back quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Muttly View Post
    Running quarterbacks dont win championships. Kaep both lost you a championship and damn near came from behind while doing it. It's on his shoulders that they lost, plane and simple. Smith doesnt throw that pick and they dont have to dig out of a 22 point deficit with a drop back quarterback.
    Are you kidding me? There is absolutely no way to put that game on Kap. He had one bad interception. Other than that, he was mostly good. Alex Smith would've been blown out in that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221:25299310
    Are you kidding me? There is absolutely no way to put that game on Kap. He had one bad interception. Other than that, he was mostly good. Alex Smith would've been blown out in that game.
    I disagree with saying Alex would have been blown out, personally I think Kaep made a number of mental errors that Alex wouldn't have. However, this game is not even close to all on the QB.

I wish I had the fortitude to go back and watch the tape in this game, but I doubt I ever will.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    I disagree with saying Alex would have been blown out, personally I think Kaep made a number of mental errors that Alex wouldn't have. However, this game is not even close to all on the QB.

I wish I had the fortitude to go back and watch the tape in this game, but I doubt I ever will.
    **** the idea of ever watching that **** ever again. I'd rather get punched in the groin multiple times

vCash
    LOL at your spelling "plain" and placing blame on Kapernick. What a ****ing idiot.

THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Watch the video montage of ****** over throws and missed reads Kaepernick made all game. Including the last play where he should have thrown it to Davis.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    **** the idea of ever watching that **** ever again. I'd rather get punched in the groin multiple times
    Agreed. Like the Giants game, I won't ever watch it again, and I missed a huge portion of it being so drunk at the time.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Even though no one wants to talk about it, the question needs to be asked. Would we have gotten to/and or won the SB with Alex?

vCash
    There's no way to answer the question. So it shouldn't be asked
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    It's all in hindsight...but some of the errors made by Keapernick are errors that a young guy makes. He will make less and less with experience. Just saying...but if they had let Smith walk and spent the $$ on bringing in a big time WR this last offseason like I said, he would have had an entire season under his belt and I don't think anybody can argue that bringing in VJax would have been better than Moss. Not that Moss sucked...but Jackson is siginifcantly better with each in the career stages they are.

They also would have more than likely implemented some kind of way to make the play call shorter in the huddle so the playclock wasn't damn near expired on every play.

vCash
    I'm back at school right now, but when I was home I set up a recording of the SB....first thing I'm doing is deleting that the second I step foot in my house. I'm boycotting ESPN until baseball starts and NFLN until next season. Why the **** have we had to go through this 2 seasons in a row?

Soon...

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast