Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think both KC and CLE would be good fits for Alex. Like OREcoast said, I just hope he ends up in the AFC.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    There are a few places that Smith can go. Jacksonville, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Cleveland and Arizona all need a starting QB although I think the Browns my choose to stick with Weeden. You also can't rule out teams like the Jets or Bills who could be looking for better options at the QB position.

I have a feeling he'll end up in Arizona.

vCash
    Honestly I want him on the Browns, Raiders, or Jets, though the Bills and Jags are a good fit.
    Just because those three teams are doing poorly and I root for them already, and I want him to bring a weak team to relevance. Plus PSD conveniently hates the Raiders and Jets for some unknown reason, and pissing off PSD is icing on the cake.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Probably because their fan base is insanely homer
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    It would be good for the NFL I would think if they became contenders, just to mix things up. And it would be cool to see Alex take a bottom feeder franchise to the playoffs, he is still going to have a chip on his shoulder.

Montana came to SF and lit them up with the Chiefs the following season.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I hope Alex goes to the AFC, and IDEALLY the AFCE since it would take another 4 seasons for us to play him (not cuz I'm scared of facing him I just wanna not do it so soon lol). We'd play him next season if he was in JAX, 2 season from now in KC, 3 if he went to CLE

Soon...

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    After seeing Deion interview him on NFLN during media I gotta ask, how the **** does anyone root against that guy? Such a genuinely good person. I hope he rips **** up on his new, AFC, team.

vCash
    it's just really hard to seeing him succeeding as well as he did in SF the last two years with those crap teams lol. Their o-lines suck. Does he really want to go through a 4th shoulder injury? And none of those teams have coaching consistency except for KC with Reid. Cleveland hired a new coach and who knows how long Turner will be OC there... Rex Ryan is one bad season away from being canned along with his staff. Same with Dennis Allen in Oak. Jax, Philly, and AZ are all starting with new coaches... after all the coaching blunders in SF, i'm sure he wants to go to a team where there's some coaching stability and consistency. Do any of those teams besides KC have that? Doesn't look like it. AND a number of these teams coaches are defensive head coaches.

vCash
    I personally hope for KC (said this before) because I would get tickets to the KC - Bronco's game when they came to town and I could root for him. However, I don't believe he's Reid's type of QB so I doubt he'll go there. My wife keeps thinking he's going to end up in Az... I really hope not.

But no matter where he ends up I'll root for him. He's shown how much of an outstanding person he is, and I still believe he's a SB caliber QB.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    I personally hope for KC (said this before) because I would get tickets to the KC - Bronco's game when they came to town and I could root for him. However, I don't believe he's Reid's type of QB so I doubt he'll go there. My wife keeps thinking he's going to end up in Az... I really hope not.

But no matter where he ends up I'll root for him. He's shown how much of an outstanding person he is, and I still believe he's a SB caliber QB.
    I personally think he'd be the perfect Qb for Reid. I mean think about it...Reid's a kind of spread them out kind of coach, Alex (before Harbaugh) thrived in the spread offense. Chiefs have a strong rush offense and Charles is a great receiving back. If the Chiefs keep Bowe (who knows at this point) and have McCluster also, they are almost there by adding Smith. Draft Jockel (sp) out of Texas A&M with the first pick, draft a WR in the second round (where most of the receivers will probably go), and add in the fact that the Chiefs have a stud TE as well...That'd be pretty damn good option for Alex. Improved o-line, weapons all over, great coach...this is where I want Alex to go
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    It would be good for the NFL I would think if they became contenders, just to mix things up. And it would be cool to see Alex take a bottom feeder franchise to the playoffs, he is still going to have a chip on his shoulder.

Montana came to SF and lit them up with the Chiefs the following season.
    Montana did not "come to SF and do anything". They played one game IN KC when the Niners had several starting o-lineman hurt and a Montana INT in the end zone called back on a BS roughing the passer call. The final was 24-17...nobody lit anybody up.

vCash
    Keith Britton reports that sources have informed him that Smith would like to play for the Browns next year.

vCash
    “I hope he’s with us,” York said. “From a cap standpoint, we have the room to be able to keep him. One quarterback is usually not enough to get you through a season. And to have two guys which the Niners had in Steve [Young] and Joe [Montana] for a long time, there’s no reason why you can’t have two guys on your team. And I hope we can find a way to make that happen.”

I thought the bold was very interesting

vCash
    Interesting but I really see no way it happens without it finally reaching the breaking point for Smith (I can't blame him).

vCash
    No way we can keep him unless it means letting Goldson walk.

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast