Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    No way we can keep him unless it means letting Goldson walk.
    Unless we have more cap than expected
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Personally, I wish Alex the best! I really hope he doesn't come back. Too much drama if he does.

vCash
    I agree Nutty, besides, it's one thing for York to say they can keep him, it's another entirely if Alex wants to stay at all. At this point, I think he has mentally divorced the franchise now. I am sure he will have great memories, especially about 2011-12, but he has moved on I think.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I agree Nutty... Also we all know Alex wants to be a starter and deserves it. Unless Kaep is hurt, Alex will never start another game in SF.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Alex I think will excel with whomever he ends up with. He was playing well and as long as his confidence isn't shattered, he should be able to make the team he goes to successful. Kind of exciting!!

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Alex will play like he has something to prove. I think he has a Pro Bowl calibur season where ever he goes
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    A pro bowl caliber season is one thing. Will he get selected, that's what I would like to see.

vCash
    That's why I said calibur

vCash
    Alex is one of my guys. Because of this I really hope he doesn't go to the Jets... for his sake.

I'd like to see him go to the Chiefs, they have some talent in place and I think he could do well there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dulcetpine View Post
    Alex is one of my guys. Because of this I really hope he doesn't go to the Jets... for his sake.

I'd like to see him go to the Chiefs, they have some talent in place and I think he could do well there.
    Yes!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I personally think he'd be the perfect Qb for Reid. I mean think about it...Reid's a kind of spread them out kind of coach, Alex (before Harbaugh) thrived in the spread offense. Chiefs have a strong rush offense and Charles is a great receiving back. If the Chiefs keep Bowe (who knows at this point) and have McCluster also, they are almost there by adding Smith. Draft Jockel (sp) out of Texas A&M with the first pick, draft a WR in the second round (where most of the receivers will probably go), and add in the fact that the Chiefs have a stud TE as well...That'd be pretty damn good option for Alex. Improved o-line, weapons all over, great coach...this is where I want Alex to go
    According to reports out now, this seems like a pretty good chance. I hope I was wrong, I'd like to see him go to KC and succeed.... except if he happens to take KC to the SB and the 9ers are there of course... then I hope Aldon/Patrick/Bowman/etc crush him.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Alex will play like he has something to prove. I think he has a Pro Bowl calibur season where ever he goes
    I think it depends on where he goes. If he goes to Cleveland or the Jets, I don't think he will have a Pro Bowl caliber season. If he goes to Kansas City, I think he will do well.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    I seen on NFLN that Reid had a thing for Alex in 2011. Seems like a good possibility if true.

vCash
    Yea but so did the Dolphins.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Yea but so did the Dolphins.
    But they have Tannehill now so they're out

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast