14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mark Sanchez

1 7.14%
  • Joe Flacco

13 92.86%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Mark Sanchez or Joe Flacco

With a decent team and few distractions, Mark Sanchez got his team to two back to back AFC Championships without much of a QB coach, offensive coordinator or offensive minded head coach.

Joe Flacco has been coddled since day 1.

With a little supporting cast Mark's confidence he had during his first two seasons could return.

On an equal team - who is better? Who has proven more with more or less of a team?
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 12-21-2012 at 12:23 PM.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Flacco is better, but they're both at the level that it doesn't matter who is better. Both teams need to move on and find someone better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Flacco is better, but they're both at the level that it doesn't matter who is better. Both teams need to move on and find someone better.
    Flacco had a better surrounding cast too. Sanchez did have 25 TD passes and 6 rushing TD's last season with no Ray Rice or reliable receivers like Flacco.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    you are aware flacco has been to 2 AFC title games as well right?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    you are aware flacco has been to 2 AFC title games as well right?
    Had a much better team than the Jets. Doesn't appear Joey can carry team like real Superbowl MVP's have. Some twice.

vCash
    Flacco is bad, but he's nowhere near as bad as Sanchez.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    lol what a dumb thread. Sanchez is the worst starter in the league. Guys terrible this isnt even a question

vCash
    is this a joke?
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    lol what a dumb thread. Sanchez is the worst starter in the league. Guys terrible this isnt even a question
    He isn't a starter anymore.

vCash
    lulz

SOON

vCash
    One is bad and one is terrible.

vCash
    I would take 90% of practice squad QB's over Mark " dog ****" Sanchez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    With a decent team and few distractions, Mark Sanchez got his team to two back to back AFC Championships without much of a QB coach, offensive coordinator or offensive minded head coach.

Joe Flacco has been coddled since day 1.

With a little supporting cast Mark's confidence he had during his first two seasons could return.

On an equal team - who is better? Who has proven more with more or less of a team?
    His confidence to suck just as badly as he has his whole career?

vCash
    Dont listen to ESPN... theyll tell ya Flacco is one of the best! I hope they give him a monster extension

vCash
    I like Flacco better, by kind of a lot. Much better leader, better arm, just smarter. He's nothing special or anything, but he's a lot better than sanchez

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast