Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Amare is the most available player in the NBA

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/21/sp...tw-share&_r=1&

Sorry for the link good article though.
    Can't believe we have a QB...

vCash
    I think we have enough Amar'e threads. All we can do is speculate and wait. We've thought this through to death. He said he's willing to come off the bench. That's a step in the right direction. He wants to help the team.

If he's hurting the team, I trust Woodson to do what's needed.

All we can do is wait though.

Solid article though. I didn't mean to bash your thread, it's just this topic has been beat to death.

vCash
    no takers is pretty sad.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    If they offered him to every team then why were they prepping him the entire season? Why would they set dates for him to work with Hakeem Olajuwon? Mike Woodson set workouts for Melo & Chandler also, he was obviously in the plans for this season. This is nothing but rumors trying to put pressure on the Knicks and slow them down because we are nearing Amare's return.

Joe Johnson can get traded but Amare can't? lol... There were some hella unbalanced trades to offer Amare to every team and no one even listens

vCash
    The media makes me sick! They just need something negative to talk about. But if they want to bash, they can go right across the bridge to that other team in New York with the bad lighting in their arena. They suck right now! Bearly a .500 team with the biggest payrol in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    no takers is pretty sad.

What is sad is that YOU would believe this

Get this DUMB *** article outa here. It says the " Knicks" wanted to trade Stat in Feb but Dolan " Vetoed" it. Then who the **** is is these " Knicks" that wanted him traded then??????????????

Lmao MIKE DumbANTONI

So Mike wanted to trade Melo for Deron Williams and failed( got VETOED) at that.
    And after that fail he then tried to trade Stat for Andrea Bargnani and failed( got VETOED) at that...

Lol, yeah leak this soft *** story the week Stat is about to come back...

Haters gone Hate and Potatoes gone potate

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    Really! Let me guess, you guys believe this non sense. I guess it's nothing to talk about now that we are playing good, reporters being reporters thats all this is. When there's no drama and no controversy lets try to create some. The same way they said we made all the wrong off season moves, the same way they said Melo had to change his game to fit in with who of all players Lin, what a joke.

I heard it all Melo and STAT can't play together to now Stat could ruin things where do these idiots get their logic? Under woodson Melo and Stat are 8-2 that's what counts to me, cause as we all see Dantoni can get the most stacked of lineups under 500 that's what he does. The only difference is you don't hear Laker fans or reporters saying Kobe should change his game, or Pau and D12 can't play together because that type of talk is absurd.

They put the blame on who it should go on, the terrible coach in which Pau and Kobe won a ring without. What coach tells the best big in the post he needs to be out on the corners and knock down a couple of 3's, only Dantoni. What I do though is commend the laker fans for knowing the problem unlike knick fans who say stat and melo can't play together and point to there record under Dantoni as evidence when he's no longer coaching them. The Lakers had an interim coach with no Nash come in and they go 4-1 with the same team Dantoni has playing under 500 ball, go figure.

It bothers me to say the lakers fans get it, I just hope maybe one day the knicks fans will!
    Last edited by kartyea; 12-21-2012 at 01:07 PM.

vCash
    Man why can't people leave Stat alone I remember the same shh with ZBO now that hes not on the Knicks people love him.....Stat is a great pkayer who is willing to do whatever to help the team how many players do you know of Stats stature willing to put aside his ego and come off the bench, just like Novak is trying his butt off on defense Amare will too

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Great timing with this article Beck

Its like NY media just tries to do anything in their power to make the product they cover fail miserably.

Didn't Beck get reassigned to cover the Nets anyway?
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    In Utopia there are no murders. No crimes. No problems. In Utopia we must manufacture the conversation, when there isn't one to be had
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    STAT isn't going anywhere and when he brings that post game he worked on and his jump shots are dropping we will see how much people are gonna be demanding he gets traded. I mean get over this STAT has to go crap. He is key to our success and anybody who doesn't think that is nuts. This team is gonna be disgusting when we are at full strength. What makes this thread stupid tho is that Dolan vetoed a trade but the writer says Amare was available for free. I mean that has to be the stupidest thing I ever heard. If u have the blessing from the owner do u really think that player is going anywhere come on now journalist u need to come up with a better story next time!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faze38 View Post
    STAT isn't going anywhere and when he brings that post game he worked on and his jump shots are dropping we will see how much people are gonna be demanding he gets traded. I mean get over this STAT has to go crap. He is key to our success and anybody who doesn't think that is nuts. This team is gonna be disgusting when we are at full strength. What makes this thread stupid tho is that Dolan vetoed a trade but the writer says Amare was available for free. I mean that has to be the stupidest thing I ever heard. If u have the blessing from the owner do u really think that player is going anywhere come on now journalist u need to come up with a better story next time!
    First, the op didn't write the article so relax. He just posted an article to stimulate some conversation. Which is what this forum is about.

Secondly, that isn't that farfetched. He could've easily vetoed the trade in Feb, Melo wasn't playing anywhere close to his current level and Bargnani doesn't have the same star power as Amare. And that's just one trade. From Feb onwards, Amare did a host of stupid ****, including punching a fire extinguisher, aggravating other injuries. It was also during the end of the season and summer when most people had started calling this Melo's team and D'antoni (the PnR guy) was also gone. So sure, I'm willing to bet they definitely shopped him around. the whole "free" thing is just puffery.

Thirdly, if that's a word, mad props on hot asian chick in your sig
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Bla bla bla..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    First, the op didn't write the article so relax. He just posted an article to stimulate some conversation. Which is what this forum is about.

Secondly, that isn't that farfetched. He could've easily vetoed the trade in Feb, Melo wasn't playing anywhere close to his current level and Bargnani doesn't have the same star power as Amare. And that's just one trade. From Feb onwards, Amare did a host of stupid ****, including punching a fire extinguisher, aggravating other injuries. It was also during the end of the season and summer when most people had started calling this Melo's team and D'antoni (the PnR guy) was also gone. So sure, I'm willing to bet they definitely shopped him around. the whole "free" thing is just puffery.

Thirdly, if that's a word, mad props on hot asian chick in your sig
    I was directing my comment toward the writer not the OP so that was a typo so relax a bit there! As far as it being far farfetched come on now the owner vetoed the trade no way that this was a worthy story. Did the Knicks have some calls about trading STAT probably but if nothing went thru I'm pretty sure almost every talk had to be about a star player in return. I mean there is always talks about players Rondo was on the block just a few months ago! The writer was just looking for attention. The last thing the chick in the picture isn't asian she's Meagan Good.

6deep is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    Thanks to having 3 competent true passing point guards Amare will be a beast for the Knicks and give the team a huge boost. ECF here we come.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast