Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goalie View Post
    I dont think theres any reason to hate Ryback, not sure why he got "cena-ed" so fast by some fans.

That being said, he has not earned the honor of being the guy to end takers streak.

I dont consider Punk old either, 34yo in pro wrestling is like 25 in the NBA. Sure theres more wear and tear and concerns over durabilty as wrestlers get towards 40, but he is 6 years away from that. If Punk put together 6 more years at the level he's on now, with takers streak and this long reign on his resume, the he is easily amongst the greatest of all time. Which is what hes being built towards, and Im not talking about the storyling greatest of all time either. I think vince legitimately wants to find deserving icons and HOFers in each era, punk, cena and hopefully DB are the ones we are seeing now. Cena cant have takers streak, it wont go over well. DB possibly if its not punk. I dont think anyone would be angry about DB getting it.

Easy set up too. DB turns on Kane and retires him or just gets over on him big. Taker for the save, setting up the WM match. Only problem is turning DB to vicious heel when he is so over as a tweener.
    Because the IWC hates all faces. Ryback turns heel and they would love him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    And that would make me dislike Punk.. People would start saying/calling him a top 10 superstar of all-time just because of that. Punk is awesome don't get me wrong but he will never even crack the top 20 of all-time. He's had a great 2 year run but other then that he was just a very good mid carder the rest of his career.
    I mean yeah he would need more title reigns but doing something Triple H, HBK, Kane, Orton, Flair and others couldn't do is good on your career.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    I mean yeah he would need more title reigns but doing something Triple H, HBK, Kane, Orton, Flair and others couldn't do is good on your career.
    Yea see if wrestling was actually not scripted I would 100% agree. But he was written to go over Cena/Ryback/Y2J/HHH/Adr/Bryan/Kane/Show in his reign. Also as you can the talent pool is alot thinner now then it was during all those guys eras. HHH/HBK/Kane are all from the same era , Flair had rhodes/hogan/macho/Nash/Sting/Vader/Snuka etc to fend off.... Punk has Cena and wel....... Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Yes but does 2 years really make him one of the all-time greats?
    No not at this point. But for this era he is one of the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    I think he has been very good for the company and provided another top performer that the company can use. I can't see him breaking Taker's streak. If it gets broken, it will be to Cena (which would be horrible for everyone) or to the next company guy that wwe wants to solidify.

Like Mellz said though, with all of the new performers coming up, I think we will eventually see them pushed into the ME picture, making title runs like this harder to accomplish.
    please god not ryback
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Right now id accept Daniel Bryan or dean ambrose down the line. Unless Kurt angle shows up ofcourse
    why bring back a guy like angle to have him beat the streak? he's old and wouldn't need it at all. thats a complete waste. its like the undertaker sting rumors. people want to see the match, not sitng break the streak because they know he has absolutley zero chance of doing it
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Yea see if wrestling was actually not scripted I would 100% agree. But he was written to go over Cena/Ryback/Y2J/HHH/Adr/Bryan/Kane/Show in his reign. Also as you can the talent pool is alot thinner now then it was during all those guys eras. HHH/HBK/Kane are all from the same era , Flair had rhodes/hogan/macho/Nash/Sting/Vader/Snuka etc to fend off.... Punk has Cena and wel....... Cena.
    Very true, I mean I still think he would have to do more than just beat Taker but doing that he will be on his way to be one of the greats.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    why bring back a guy like angle to have him beat the streak? he's old and wouldn't need it at all. thats a complete waste. its like the undertaker sting rumors. people want to see the match, not sitng break the streak because they know he has absolutley zero chance of doing it
    I just said it more jokingly. Kurt angle is one of my favorites so I through his name out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    please god not ryback
    I'm not a fan of his either. I just find him awkward. Especially, the extremely heavy breathing during his promos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    The Ryback experiment needs to come to an end.

It should be Top Heel vs. Top Face.

That would be Punk vs. Cena.

Give them the freedom to really say whats on their mind and let them have at it.

Jew You Believe In Miracles?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Punk has already owned cena time and time again. They need to put off any fued for a while.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345