Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    What I want to happened is taker-punk at mania for the title..

Taker wins and he retires with the title.. we get the old wwf design one back..

one can dream

HE'S BAAAAACK!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoFan4Eva View Post
    What I want to happened is taker-punk at mania for the title..

Taker wins and he retires with the title.. we get the old wwf design one back..

one can dream
    You have such a wild imagination

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    I dont feel Undertaker will ever lose the streak....for politics more than anything. HHH and his boy HBK did not lose to this guy multiple times in order to watch someone like Punk get the honor. It aint happening....forget about it. HHH wouldnt let that go down. Wrestling may be fake, but egos are very real. There is only one guy on the roster who would ever even be considered to end the streak, and thats Cena. Not a chance in hell any on the younger guys would do it. It doesnt matter what might be best for business with trying to create a new star, egos wont allow it...and im not talking about Undertaker. He may very well be open to losing, but it still wont happen to anyone other than Cena...who would be the only guy deemed worthy because hes been their money maker for so long.

vCash
    I just hope IF they do it, they have him go down clean.

vCash
    Heath Slater should break the streak

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    I just hope IF they do it, they have him go down clean.
    And IF it were to be Punk then he would have to turn face. I just can't see him win vs Tajer clean, unless its by submission.

vCash
    I'm a huge Taker fan so I'd personally rather see him retire with the streak in tact. Punk would be among a few people that I'd accept ending the streak.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    I dont' know what streak we're talking about but...

1. Nobody beats the WM streak Taker has b/c they just don't build pro wrestlers like him anymore.

2. Whomever Punk loses the title to, I just pray it's not Ryback

I f'n hate Ryback. Lame, Goldberg-type character we've seen recycled too many times over.

vCash
    If ryback or cena broke the streak I would puke. I don't see anyone on the roster worthy. Maybe if they push sandow right.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions:
    Yards:
    Tds:

vCash
    Right now id accept Daniel Bryan or dean ambrose down the line. Unless Kurt angle shows up ofcourse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Right now id accept Daniel Bryan or dean ambrose down the line. Unless Kurt angle shows up ofcourse
    There isn't enough money in the world to bring Angle back to WWE. **** got real personal between him and management.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Sox View Post
    There isn't enough money in the world to bring Angle back to WWE. **** got real personal between him and management.
    He has stated before he would be open to it, and Vince would bring him back if he got the chance. For one, he would love the opportunity to stick it to TNA and steal him away. He is also a business man and knows Angle would make him money. Lesnar really stuck it to him when he left and they brought him back when they got the chance because he is a draw.

Hogan, Warrior, the list goes on of guys that Vince has had a beef with and has put the differences aside for the company. The only thing keeping Angle from coming back is if he never wanted to, but he has said multiple times he has thought about it. I would be surprised if he didn't have one last match in WWE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama Sox View Post
    Not true at all. If he is given a light schedule he said he would be open to it. If brett hart came back anyone will comeback. Again i was justsaying angle is one of a few guys id be okay with beating punk.

vCash
    I'm really starting to get behind the idea of Punk vs. Taker .. streak vs. streak @ WM

I don't see anything or anyone else out there who would fit in seemlessly in terms of an angle or storyline. Of course, despite HHHs comments on RAW about Undertaker, Paul Bearer was on Wade Keller's show the other day and he wasn't so sure that Taker will or even should come back for WM29. He went out of his way to specifically say that he thinks people misinterpreted Hunter's comments. Maybe he was just throwing a curveball out there .. but i still dont think it's 100% lock for UT @ WM29 which will be insanely disappointing given it being in my home state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadilles View Post
    I'm really starting to get behind the idea of Punk vs. Taker .. streak vs. streak @ WM

I don't see anything or anyone else out there who would fit in seemlessly in terms of an angle or storyline. Of course, despite HHHs comments on RAW about Undertaker, Paul Bearer was on Wade Keller's show the other day and he wasn't so sure that Taker will or even should come back for WM29. He went out of his way to specifically say that he thinks people misinterpreted Hunter's comments. Maybe he was just throwing a curveball out there .. but i still dont think it's 100% lock for UT @ WM29 which will be insanely disappointing given it being in my home state.
    Yea I was thinking about that too. Hunter never said Taker will be back at WM. All he said was "We haven't seen the last of The Undertaker"... Which means he can wrestle tonight or in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast