Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloInfinity View Post
    The key players for me to resign is
    Loadholt
    Felton
    Shwartz-I want to see him start at a G spot next year.
    Berger-A good reserve
    Brinkley-his play has been improving the 2nd half of the season.

I've heard GM's around the NFL don't view E. Henderson as anything special, he will have very little to no interest on the open market. If the Vikings don't want him I could see him sitting till training camp. I personally think Erin has regressed this year and the Vikings should move on.

Brinkley has really stepped up and played well this year I would like to see him as a 2 down OLB next year.

I think the future at DE should be Robison and Griffin and we should let Allen play out his contract and walk. I also think you let Kevin even though I don't love his replacements.

This team needs in order are, 3 new WR's, 1 CB Brent Grimes please, 1 starter DT, 1 starter LB.
    I think that we should hang on to both Kevin Williams and Allen, but not at what we're paying them now. The future is bright in Minnesota, and I think both of these guys know that. No question that either of them could get a pay-day somewhere else but they both are very important for our D, and letting Kevin Williams walk is just going to create more holes (which Ballard, Guion and Evans are going to be hard pressed to fill).

I say that we re-sign Kevin Williams to a reasonable deal and then offer Allen an extension to cut down on what we'll be paying him next year. Guarantee enough of it and it will work just fine.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    I hope we keep KWill. Even if it's just for the fact he can retire as a Viking, he has been a centerpiece for a very very long time.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 45.7 Passer Rating

vCash
    1.)Re-Sign Harvin
    2.)Bring in a Big Framed No 1 WR(hopefully Bowe or Wallace but it doesn't have to be)
    3.)Bring in a older Vet QB for safety to be our No 2
    4.)Use draft and trade up to get the 2 best Offensive Guards we can possibly acquire
    5.)Keep the whole D the same

vCash
    Merry Christmas "Happy Holidays" Everyone!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    1.)Re-Sign Harvin
    2.)Bring in a Big Framed No 1 WR(hopefully Bowe or Wallace but it doesn't have to be)
    3.)Bring in a older Vet QB for safety to be our No 2
    4.)Use draft and trade up to get the 2 best Offensive Guards we can possibly acquire
    5.)Keep the whole D the same
    Sign WR- Denario Alexander, Bowe, Wallce.... Say goodbye to Mike Jenkins and Resign Simpson to a 1 year 1Mil Deal.
    Trade Pick 1+2 to the Browns and take Te'o Move Brinkley to Outside...Erin will hold out for big $ **Browns have no 2nd rounder)
    Round 3 Best G available (Waford from Kentucky) Move Schwartz into starting line up. Johnson goes in the Grinder.
    Round 4 S/CB Zeke Matta (ND) / Jamar Taylor (Boise)
    Round 4 WR/RB (fast 3rd down receiving back)

If theres $$ Sign one of Dahson Golston S, Ryan Clady G, Henry Melton DT...Adjust Draft as needed.
    Last edited by El Jorge 69; 12-25-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Sign WR- Denario Alexander, Bowe, Wallce.... Say goodbye to Mike Jenkins and Resign Simpson to a 1 year 1Mil Deal.
    Trade Pick 1+2 to the Browns and take Te'o Move Brinkley to Outside...Erin will hold out for big $ **Browns have no 2nd rounder)
    Round 3 Best G available (Waford from Kentucky) Move Schwartz into starting line up. Johnson goes in the Grinder.
    Round 4 S/CB Zeke Matta (ND) / Jamar Taylor (Boise)
    Round 4 WR/RB (fast 3rd down receiving back)

If theres $$ Sign one of Dahson Golston S, Ryan Clady G, Henry Melton DT...Adjust Draft as needed.
    Hell no this guy has had bum knee after bum knee...Harvin doesn't wanna come back and even though i want us to re-sign him i think it would be in our best interest to sign and trade Harvin in a nice package to land Fitz

I can wish right? it is Christmas

vCash
    Wow we are gonna have to make some really good moves this offseason because our schedule next year will be very tuff.

vCash
    Vikings' 2013 opponents nearly set
    The Vikings will play teams from the NFC East and AFC North.
    Blog post by: Chris Miller

Updated: December 24, 2012 - 1:55 PM

The Vikings’ final two opponents for 2013 will be set following Sunday’s game.

They will play each team in the NFC East and AFC North next season.

The Vikings’ home games will be against Philadelphia, Washington, Cleveland, the NFC South team that finishes in the same position as the Vikings (currently New Orleans), Green Bay, Detroit and Chicago. The Sept. 29 game in London against Pittsburgh also counts as a home game.

Road games will be at Dallas, the N.Y Giants, Baltimore, Cincinnati, the NFC West team that finishes in the same position as the Vikings (currently Seattle), Green Bay, Detroit, Chicago.

Www.kansasvikings.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by montybeasty View Post
    Wow we are gonna have to make some really good moves this offseason because our schedule next year will be very tuff.
    And this year's hasn't?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    And this year's hasn't?
    Yes it has but not as tuff as next years looks on paper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Hell no this guy has had bum knee after bum knee...Harvin doesn't wanna come back and even though i want us to re-sign him i think it would be in our best interest to sign and trade Harvin in a nice package to land Fitz

I can wish right? it is Christmas
    Only mentioned Dax because of the lower Price tag.... Wallace and Bowe will cost atleast 40-50 million. Denario more like 5-10.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Only mentioned Dax because of the lower Price tag.... Wallace and Bowe will cost atleast 40-50 million. Denario more like 5-10.
    I say we'll probably end up with Ramses Barden or a guy like that. We really should be having these discussions in the FA thread.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Vikings Defense - TM - Vikings
    ESPN 1500 Twin Cities believes it is "only a matter of time" before Vikings coach Leslie Frazier signs a contract extension.
    Frazier is signed through only 2013, but will undoubtedly re-upped. The Vikings entered 2012 as the consensus fourth-place team in the NFC North, but are now just a win over the Packers away from their first playoff appearance since the 2009 season. Frazier's defense is 11th in points against (20.9), and 16th in yards allowed (346.3). If not for quarterback Christian Ponder's inconsistent play, the Vikings could have perhaps been going for their 11th or 12th win on Sunday.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Vikings Defense - TM - Vikings

rotoworld
    If this happens then it could appear to mean the team is choosing Frazier instead of Harvin. Not saying Frazier doesn't deserve an extension but I don't want another Childress situation where we award a guy for one good year.

vCash
    With Childress I knew extending him was a TERRIBLE IDEA. I like Frazier a lot tho and he deserves it. It establishes continuity and any FA know that there is "one year left on his contract...so I don't know if their gameplans will still be there in 2 years".

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast